Its A Love/Hate Thing |Michael Clifford|

"Un-fucking-believable." You yelled, rolling your eyes as you slammed the door. You met Michael Clifford on your first day of high school and have been inseparable ever since. And right now, you two were at the point where you even decided you'd live together. You bought an apartment downtown where you were attending college and Michael was doing his band stuff. Michael was always a huge player and you were fully aware of that. His flirtliness was in fact one of the reasons you met in the first place. If he hadn't tried picking you up in second period calculus, the friendship would probably be non existent.

The countless, half naked, anonymous girls that ran out most mornings was something you'd gotten pretty used to and honestly didn't mind too much. The deal with Michael was that you'd stay out of his way if he stayed out of yours. So he shouldn't be wondering why you were so pissed off since he just kicked out Ashton, who you'd always had a tiny crush on and planned on spending the night with. "Trust me Y/N, you'll thank me one day for making you do that." Michael said like he knew best. "You're drunk, you would've regret it." He shrugged, sitting on your living room couch."You're such a fucking hypocrite!" You scream in awe.

"You practically bring anyone with a pair of tits into the apartment and kick them out the next morning almost everyday, and you're mad because I bring back the guy I've had a crush on forever?" You fought, crossing your arms. "Yeah Y/N, I fucking am, okay?" He raised his voice, finally getting up. "What the fuck is your problem?" You asked, shoving his shoulder back a bit as he walked towards you. "You know what my fucking problem is?" He yelled, getting back in your face. He was a centimeters away from you, his eyes staring straight into yours. His eyes were a darker shade than normal and narrowed in frustration. "You're my problem." He growled, his tone much lower. "Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" You taunted, crossing your arms.

He grunted before you felt his hands on your face and his lips on yours. You didn't react right away, since you were shocked. You never expected this, especially from Michael. The relationship between the two of you had always just been a normal best friend thing, no crushes, no sexual tension. Or at least on your end. You were guessing Michael felt differently. He pulled away, causing you to wince a bit at the loss of contact but then you realized you never reacted. He was glaring at you, removing his hands from your face. The tingling on your lips didn't seem like it was going away and you felt the tingling going on down under (pun totally intended) intensifying. You forced down a gulp, biting your lip as Michael licked his. "God, you piss me off so much." He breathed out, not tearing his intense gaze off yours."Get back here and kiss me again you asshole." You ordered, the loss of contact making you grow needy.

He smirked a bit before taking a few strides back to you. His hands gripped your waist and his lips attacked yours. You responded this time, your hands finding their way in Michael's hair. You almost forgot what was happening until Michael let out a low groan when you pressed your hips against his. The thing was, you didn't even bother question what was happening. You were so infatuated at Michael that everything else slipped your mind. He guided you towards his room, not breaking your contact with each other. As your tongues fought each other, he pushed you down onto the bed. His lips roughly sucked on your neck as you grinded your lower half back against his. He ripped your shirt off, quickly discarding your bra before stuffing his face in between your breasts. He kissed around them as he unbuckled your jeans, pulling them off and throwing them in the growing pile on the floor.

His hand roughly shoved their way past your panties to lightly and tauntingly run against the wetness in between your legs. "Who made you this wet?" He asked, sucking on your collarbone as his finger trailed back up, moving teasingly above the waistband of your panties. "Ashton." You breathed out. You knew how pissed off he'd get again, and you were digging this new, dominant Michael. You felt him stop moving, so you thought you'd tease him more, lowering your finger under your panties. You pleasured yourself, closing your eyes, biting your lip and over-dramatically moaning. You used your free hand to grab your hair, feeling Michael's lips leave your body and the bed rise a bit. "Oh god, Ashton." You moaned out.

You finally opened your eyes to see Michael hovering back over the bed, only in his boxers now. He grabbed your wrist, glaring at you as you raised your fingers up to your mouth, moaning at the taste of yourself. Michael pinned down your wrists, lowering his face inches away from your so you felt his hot breath on your lips. "I'll show you who got you that fucking wet." He growled, angrily. He let go of your wrists, getting up and grabbing his t-shirt from the floor. He straddled you, bringing your wrists together and tying them above your head. Smirking, he grasped your waist, lowering his face further down your body. He pushed your hips towards the mattress, preventing you from being able to wiggle around as his teeth grabbed the waistband of your panties and pulled them down. He licked down your slit and that was enough to drive you insane.

You moaned out, immediately whimpering as you felt Michael look back up at you, smirking. Instead of letting you have what you wanted, he decided to tease you more. He kissed the insides of your thighs, alternating between them. His hair tickled your core, which made you whimper. He propped himself up on his elbows, staring at you as he pursed his lips, blowing air onto your soaking womanhood. "Michael, fucking do something." You breathed out, glaring at him for the lack of contact. "Are you sure you want me to and not Ashton?" He asked, sarcasm lacing his voice. You let out a frustrated grunt, which turned into a moan when Michael's lips finally met your skin. He sucked on your slit and his tongue flicked your clit. You bit your lip, trying to keep yourself from giving Michael more of the satisfaction you knew he was getting from your reaction to him.

You played with his hair while a familiar burning at the bottom of your stomach started building up. "I'm close." You informed, to which he immediately removed himself. You let out an annoyed sigh as Michael crawled further up your body, his face stopping right above your chest. "Have I ever told you how much I love your tits?" He asked, looking up at you innocently. He chuckled kissing around each breast, taking his time. He took one of your nipples in his mouth while rolling your other nipple in between his calloused fingers. You let out a quiet moan as he switched, giving both sides equal attention. He pulled away, getting off the bed, leaving your body alone and exposed. His hands pushed down his boxers, leaving Michael there, naked.

Not really being able to do anything else, you found yourself checking him out."Like what you see?" He asked, smiling cockily. He winked at you before climbing back on the bed, straddling you. He teasingly brushed against you as he leaned forward, his hands reaching over to your wrists. He untied your wrists, throwing the shirt back on the floor. You immediately grabbed his shoulders, licking your lips. "Is this all Ashton's work? Who really did this to you. Who made you soaking wet just from their breath? Who do you, so desperately, want to fuck you?" He questioned, sucking all over your neck between questions. "You." You breathed out, growing impatient and needy. "What was that?" He asked again, causing you to groan, frustrated.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, you made me this wet." You screamed out, locking eye contact with him. "There? Happy?" You asked, smirking a bit. "Much." He said, simply before catching you off guard. Michael pounded into you, giving you no time to adjust or recover. "You're so tight, fuck." He breathed out. You screamed out him name as he kept up his pace. You felt the mattress move around from under you as you scratched down his back, feeling crazed.

Your vision was blurred because of the pleasure he was causing. One of your arms gripped lazily on his shoulder as your free hand lightly touched his chest as he thrusted. You felt his thrusts get sloppier as your walls clenched around him. He moaned out as you did that and you felt yourself building up your high again. "Michael." You moaned out, clenching again and throwing your head back. That seemed to throw him over his edge as he came inside you. You weren't slow to follow, following suit right after him. You grabbed his neck as you rode out your highs, your uneven breaths the only sounds filling the room. He collapsed beside you, the both of you trying to catch your breaths. "Whoa." Was all that left Michael's mouth. You chuckled a bit, turning over to be face to face with Michael.

He took his hand, pushing a piece of hair behind your ear and smirking a bit. "You're cute when you're naked." He stated, making you scoff. "What? That's a compliment!" He defended, laughing a bit. "So what's gonna happen when we wake up tomorrow morning?" You asked, not sure where you wanted to go with this. "How about we figure it out tomorrow morning and tonight, we pretend tomorrow morning isn't happening yet..." He offered, raising his eyebrow. You leaned up, kissing Michael.

He kissed you back but this time it was passionate and slow. You cuddled into his bare chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you against his body. You spent the rest of the night kissing and cuddling and not having a care in the world.