Experimentation |Malum Threesome|

Michael and you had been experimenting with your sex life during the past months; you've tried sensual stuff, sex toys, cuffs etc.

Yesterday Michael had suggested a threesome and Calum had happily said yes to the idea. You were surprised that Michael suggested his band mate and bestfriend and not some pretty girl. But either way you were fine with it. Calum was there earlier than you expected and it took you by surprise. Michael was on the couch as you let the new addition to your sex life in. "Hey mate." They greeted eachother and the air soon turned awkward. You felt nervous about what was going to happen and thought everything through, but your thoughts was soon interrupted by Calum. "Shall we get to it then?" "After you," Michael replied as you followed Calum up the stairs to the bedroom.

You gave Michael an 'Are you sure you want this?' look before he replied with a smile and kissed your forehead. You all stripped down to nothing and both boys were admiring your body from across the room. They had been whispering things to eachother; did they discuss positions or..? You didnt care at the moment. "Are you gonna do something or are you just gonna stare?" "Eager now are we, babe?" Michael asked with a smirk plastered on his face. You rolled your eyes at his remark and he was soon hovering over you; kissing your collarbones and nippling at the skin - making sure to leave his mark on you. You felt him grow harder at your thigh; it turned you on even more. "Move over its my turn." Calum sounded breathless and he was already rockhard as he started sucking on your nipple; massages the other breast with his hand. As Calum was working on your breasts and sitting by your side, Michael moved to the place where you needed him the most.

He spread your legs and let a finger go up and down you slit before blowing cool air on it. You moaned at the contact of Calum's mouth on your nipple and Michael's tongue working in painfully slow circles by your clit. Michael inserted to fingers and curled them in the right way as he pumped them slowly. Calum started making out with you and you moaned in between the kisses. Calum moved away to straddle you by your chest. As you took his length in he let out a loud moan. Michael kept working faster and faster; making you moan around Calum's shaft.

As Michael felt your walls tighten he removed all contact before you reached your high. Calum glared back at Michael that said 'Enough of this'. Calum got of you and turned you on your stomach; pressing your head into the pillow and pushing your hips upwards. He inserted himself so fast that you let out a little scream mixed with a loud moan. You saw Michael watching from the sideline; you motioned him to come over and you took him on your hand; pumping as slow and teasingly as you could with Calum thrusting into you faster and harder by the second. "My turn" Michael sounded desperate as he almost pushed Calum away from you and turned you on your back; spreading your legs as far apart as possible.

He went in and pressed his eyes close together as he let out a small moan. He kept thrusting harder and harder as he kept your arms over your head; pinning them down by the wrists. "Fuck, turn over." You barely heard Calum before you were on top of Michael; riding him. You felt Calum going in as well as the boys performed the famous 'Eiffel Tower' position. Their thrusts increasing yet becoming sloppier as all of your moans filled the usually silent room by this time of the day. You reached your high soon followed by Calum and lastly Michael. Calum kissed your forehead after he got dressed and said "This could be useful on tour" before leaving you alone with Michael. You turned around to see him staring at you, "Do you regret doing this?". He smiled at you and replied "Of course not! I love you. Round 2?" You both smiled in the following kiss before round 2 began.