Chapter 9- Be a teenager

A week later...
"I can't believe you wouldn't talk to me"  Gravity said to me as she grabbed the last chip that was in the bowl.

"We just needed space that's all nothing too major" I replied

We were at her house, hanging out. I forgave her because it was useless being mad at her for being who she was. Besides lately I've been at the club more than usual.

I was working my ass off because I really needed that money. My mom wasn't too good and seeing her so sluggish and fatigue made my heart drop into my stomach because I felt as if I wasn't moving fast enough. 

After working myself like a dog I decided that I needed some time to myself because I was exhausted.

Making only 800 or 900 a night seemed ideal but it wasn't because sometimes it was less than that on the slow nights.

This was harder than what I ever imagined it'll be.

I snapped out my thoughts and continued watching the movie with Gravity. We both fell into a slumber and woke up to the credits.

I wiped my eyes and looked at the time on my phone.

"Oof! It's late, I have to get home to take care of my mom" I said out loud

"Alright let me get my keys and we can head out" she said

She dropped me off and I got out the car, when I walked in the house my mom was up watching tv and it surprised me because usually she'll be sleep.

"Oh hey mom...you okay?" I asked her

"Yeah I'm fine, I feel a little tired but I'm okay" she told me

Her words came out slowly and I couldn't help but feel worrisome. I just smiled at her and walked away.

I went into my room and wrote into my journal as usual but I was interrupted by the alert from my phone.

When I looked at who had texted me I was shocked.

"Chad🥵: I'm in your city, wtp?" It read
I smiled at it and picked it up telling him he could pull up on me.

When he said he'll be here in about 20 minutes I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out he said he was down the street, I quickly freshened up and got dressed.

I threw on these tight fitted Nike shorts, a Nike spots bra and of course the Nike tech to go with it.

I peaked out of my room to see if my mom was sleep but she wasn't. I sucked my teeth and just shook my head, all because I knew what I had to do.

"Chad🥵: come outside"

My phone flashed his text across my home screen, I glanced at the window, unlocked it and jumped out.

How ghetto that was I thought to myself.

We were sitting in the car and I wasn't saying anything because I felt like I could be myself around him but then again it was like he still made me nervous.

My heart was doing the DASH bitch, then not to mention my coochie was niagara falls because his existence just made it wet.

"You good?" He asked me with a chuckle

"Yeah I'm okay" I said trying not to sound too awkward

"It's alright baby girl, I make you nervous?" he asked me while adjusting his self in his seat facing me

Without words my soft brown skin turned red, I was so embarrassed like how my own face fold on me like that.

It was hard to keep a poker face around him because he was so attractively intimidating.