Chapter 30- Farewell

I was in shock because what was Coi's phone doing in Chad's kitchen drawer? And then on top of all that Coi had texted me and said she moved so I was mad confused. While thinking about everything and trying to piece everything together I heard Chad's foot steps coming down the stairs so I slipped her phone in my back pocket.
"You all done baby?" He asked me as he came downstairs with a box with the bathroom stuff
"Yeah I'm finished, it's two boxes though"
"That's okay, I'll double back and get it" he replied
I told him okay and grabbed one box and headed downstairs to the parking garage.
(Flashback-Chad's pov)
I loved Aliza and I wanted her back, despite me cheating on her and abusing her I still needed to make things right. She was done with me but I wasn't done with her, I loved her and the only thing that was keeping me away from her was Coi. She tried to keep Aliza away from me and I couldn't let that happen so I had to get rid of her.
I left my house at around 4 o'clock to go check on the club. My managers had everything under control but I liked to stick my nose in from time to time to make sure everything was running smoothly the way it was suppose to be. I walked inside and greeted everybody then I went looking for Coi. She wasn't  on stage so I guessed she was in the dressing room.
"Coi? Let me holler at you real quick" I said
She walked toward me with an attitude that was poorly hidden.
"What Chad?" She said as she popped her gum
"Why the attitude? I just wanted to invite you to my place because I'm having a little get together. I was sure you'll want to be there since niggas gon be there tipping for dances"
"Chad you know we don't get along but thanks for looking out. I'll be there. What time?"
"Alright bet, I'll send you the addy and it start at 8 o'clock."
"Okay, see you then"
I watched her walk away and I left the club to head home, little did she know there was no party going on at my house. I just needed her there at 8 o'clock.
I sent Coi the address around 7 so she could be on time. I did everything in my power to make it seem like it was gon be some big ballers at my "party" tonight  all so she could be in a hurry. The quicker I got this over with the better. It was now 7:50 and I heard her knock at the door. My body started to feel warm from all the excitement.
"Hey Chad, where the people at?"
"You know black people don't get to the function until like an hour or so later. Don't sweat it though just go upstairs and get dressed. You can use my bathroom, I don't mind."
She just nodded and walked upstairs, I walked into the kitchen, poured me a drink of vodka on ice and grabbed the kitchen knife. I was ready to do it because I knew she didn't have no family. Coi came to my club just like Aliza did, but Coi was different.  She was a lost teenager who was troubled so I decided to let her dance at my club but hate grew inside of her for me because she didn't like the way I treated Jasmine but after Jasmine split Coi just ignored me. I didn't know much but I knew that she didn't have anyone because she was at the club 24/7. As sad as her story sounds I didn't feel any pity for her because if she had her own business she wouldn't be sticking her nose in mine. I quietly crept upstairs and into the bathroom. When I opened the door she was butt naked and screamed in terror.
"CHAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She yelled out
"Shut the fuck up! This is what happens  when you stick your nose in places it doesn't belong!"
"What are you talking about Chad?"
"Me and Aliza, you putting shit in her head about me and that's messing up our relationship! I won't let you get in the way of our future!"
Without letting her reply I stabbed her in the stomach with the knife at least 55 times. Blood poured out her mouth and she choked on it, attempting to fight for her life and that angered me so I stabbed her again. This time I stabbed her in both eyes and that finished her off. It was blood everywhere and I was aggravated because I had to clean all of this up. It was no way I could let my maid in on the secret.
(Author's pov)
Chad picked Coi up and placed her in the bathtub and started to clean the floors. He took all of her belongings downstairs because he attempted to burn them outside on his patio in the fire pit. He placed her phone into the kitchen drawer and went back upstairs to the body. He didn't know what to with it but then an idea struck in his mind. He was going to cut her up, place her in a duffel bag and dump her in the woods on the other side of town.
After Chad butchered her and dumped her body he came back home and tried to pretend that everything was normal. He never murdered anybody before and Chad didn't know how this would go.
A couple days later he  texted her friends lying saying that Coi moved away to start over. He was worried but then again he wasn't fearful at all he was just glad he was going to get Aliza back with no problem.