Chapter 13- Disheveled

I sat up all night thinking about why would Gravity kiss me. Like I didn't understand at all, I knew she was gay but why the hell would she kiss me?

I threw that to the back of my mind when I realized I had to keep stripping to make more money for my mom. I needed 10,000 total and I was close to it too. I had 7,200 saved up already I just need the rest to reach my goal.

Once I did, I can kiss both the strip club and Chad goodbye for good. Everything will be regular again and I'll go on bout my life and be that boring chick I once was chasing a singing career.

I stopped writing in my journal and got ready for bed, no more overthinking or dwelling I needed my sleep.

Monday morning
It was Monday so damn depressing to know that.

I started to get ready for the day, just throwing on jeans, a regular t-shirt then threw on a jacket to hide my bruise and I put my hair in a neat ponytail.

I decided to bring my journal today since when I'm at school I tend to get into my feelings a lot.

"Hey mom, you good?" I asked her as I was about to walk out the door

"Yeah I'm okay, have a good day at school" she told me

"I will, love you" I replied

"To the moon and back my dear" she responded

I rode the bus and as I did I stared out the window, my life was so boring at first but now it was all over the place. I had different situations going on all at once.

When I got to school I went to my locker to grab my books and drop off my bookbag since I didn't feel like carrying it through out the day.

When I closed it, there was Gravity looking like a lost puppy.

"Ali can we talk about what happened the other night?" She asked me

"What is there to talk about? You kissed me out of confusion. I get it now you don't have to explain it to me" I said trying to brush her off

"No! That's not it! See? You don't get it! I LOVE YOU ALIZA, MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND I'VE ALWAYS HAVE BUT YOU DON'T GET IT! YOU THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU AND IT DOESN'T! You don't know what love is or what it feels like because if you did you wouldn't let these niggas treat you like shit!" She stormed off and honestly I was kind of hurt at what she said.

I wish I would've told her the reasoning behind my bad taste in men but part of me didn't care to explain to her anymore because it was no point.

I made my way to class like nothing ever happened, nowadays I was starting to be unbothered about everything that went on.

In class I actually drowned myself into the lesson because I didn't want to think about the hurt that I was feeling.

I had lost my best friend and I lost a guy that I actually liked but it didn't really count because he was toxic for my life anyway.

I was now in second block, the class I have with Josiah but this class I wasn't paying attention because my feelings caught up to me.

I was fighting the tears that wanted to pour down my face as I wrote in my journal.

"Aliza what do you think the best choice is? A or C?" The teacher asked me

Snapping out of my deep thought and the long rant I was writing I was confused and lost so I said what anyone would say if they weren't paying attention.

"I don't know" I answered

"Exactly, pay attention and put that up" she told me

So damn embarrassing she should've just called somebody else...I hate when teachers do that corny bullshit. It's honestly uncalled for because if you know I don't know the answer why call on me?