Beginning of the new chapter

It was almost 4’0 clock in the evening. Tension was running in our house and I was nervous and scared because finally 12th standard result were almost out. My mother was quite and making me feel relax but somewhere inside even she was worried too and was constantly praying for me for my good result. Although she didn’t show but we all could see that she was worried.  I switched on my laptop and I started typing on Google... ‘site of Goa board’

Finally! My marks were flashed on screen.   

“Yes...i secured with 55 %."

I jumped off from my chair running towards mother, as soon as I saw my result on laptop screen. With the excitement my mother and younger sister hugged me tightly. It was my best moment which I could never forget. It has been said truth that when you see your family is happy at that moment you can feel the happiness which is going around. I saw my parents were happy for me.

I was happy with my percentage. Though second class does not have meaning in today’s world but, for me it was more than distinction. Since in my childhood, I was neither bright student nor even average. I was always less than average student.

Now although the tension of the result was over but here it wasn’t end, another tension was about to come. I had decided that, I will take admission in Dhempe college of arts and science near Miramar Panaji.

There were two main reasons for choosing this college. One was my all cousins had studied in this institute and the second, was my all friends had decided to take admission in that college and of course even I wanted to enjoy my college life and wanted to create all my memories. I already had seen and heard about college life from my elder sister karishma didi so I was very excited.
Next day me and karishma didi went to Dhempe College for inquiry about admission. Where we saw that it was already crowded for admission, where parents and students were doing inquiry near the reception table. Lines were divided according to different courses. BA admission was conducted in auditorium, General BSc admission were going on in another room and Biotechnology admission were taking place in their department.

Me and karishma didi entered in the auditorium room where the hall was huge but it was crammed with professor and hired faculty members who sat around a big table with files, prospectors and forms. The professor constantly paused to take off their glasses and even constantly rubbing their eyes. Some parents and students were talking with professors may be asking their difficulties and queries about the course. We joined in the line to collect form and prospector. On the first counter forms and prospectors were available. Me and karishma didi collected forms and filled in the details and moved towards the next counter where I have to submit my form, mark sheet and other documents. After verifying all my documents,
When I moved to another table where I saw name plate with big block letter mentioned name Mr. Rajesh Shrinivas. When I looked at him He was sitting on chair, on his desk with prospectors and pencil in his hand. He was busy in explaining each student about subject combinations we could take. I looked at him and made my quick observation. He was handsome, smart looking, smiling face, and good personality.

My mind started rolling up questions.
What will be his age? Looks like he is married...hmm... but he is really handsome... so I think he must be of age 35-38...?? He is professor still he is handsome?

Sometimes I feel even if you have no one to talk or you feel shy to speak with somebody than mind is the best option where you can ever speak to and can ask as many questions you want. Because, mind is your best friend and will never judge you. More than thousand things come in your mind per minute and goes off just like blown away.

“Drishti what are you dreaming? Submit your form to sir.” karishma didi brought me back in the real world.

I submitted my form and the documents to sir and he started explaining me about subject combination. I asked him my quarries and told him that I want to choose subject combination of History, Geography, and Marathi.

Sometimes I don’t know why all things happen with me only? Things which I want I don’t get easily, however even if I try hard I just don’t get it. Might be my bad and good times runs at the same time and here it happened so sir told me that if am thinking of taking subject combination of history, geography and Marathi than there are no seats available, as it was already full. There was only three more subject combination available. One that was Hindi, Political Science and Economics. Second Hindi sociology and psychology  and last combination was  Marathi, economics and geography. I was upset and was in confused state of mind while choosing subjects. And again my mind stared rolling up with questions.

Now what? Drishti, what will you do? What am I suppose to do? I don’t know ...ohh  god! why the hell this happens to me ? I want admission in this institute. I want to be part of  Dhempe college and  wants to call myself as ‘ X dhempoite’. I know history is my favourite subject but, it’s ok... I think I must take other subject combination.

“ didi lets do admission here, I will take the subject combination of  Marathi, economics and geography.”
“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I know the subject combination is not for me but, I don’t find any other option."

I turned my head to sir and told him that I am choosing the combination of Marathi, economics and geography. He tick marked my subject combination and told me to pay amount in the office room. I paid my fees twelve thousand. Finally my admission was done and I was really happy.

**************
Hey guys thank you for reading my book plz do vote and share love...
Please ignore any grammatical  or spelling mistakes

I will keeping updating my story!!!

Loads of love!!!❤