no one- 2

Trayvon (Tootie) Jones | 20

I was chilling with Desire.

She was real chill and cool as fuck to be honest.

Probably one of the only females who ain't tryna get my money and shit.

It seem like she wanna fuck me tho cause she be biting her lip and shit at me.

Right now we was just chilling in her car and listening to music while we wait on her best friend.

"What's your whole name ?" I turned asked her and she faced me and raised her eyebrow.

"Desire Amani Lee" she said and I mentally smiled as I straight faced her.

Music was playing lowly in the car and this one song came on and she turned it up.

"This my shit" she said and started singing it.

"Taste like candy, I can feel it when you walk, even when you talk it takes over me, you're so dandy, I want to know , can you feel it too just like I do " she sings and I chuckled at her.

"This stuff is starting now ,It's the same feeling , I always seem to get around you , There's no mistaking, I'm clearly taken , By the simple mere thought of you" she says and smiles over at me.

"Girl what you know about this song ?" I asked and she looked me up and down.

"Nigga please, I been on this song since I was born " she say and I smirk.

"That's cute lil mama, how old you is anyway ?" I asked and she looked at me and turned the music down.

"What's sup with all the fed questions?" She asked and I raised my hands.

"Just tryna get to know you" I say and she nod.

"I'm 18 " she say and I nod.

"You stay with ya people's?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah got my own house" she said and I nodded.

" I liked that independent shit, you friendly ?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I'm pretty much antisocial out the group" she say and I smile a little.

"Cool.. what's your dream?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Make it out the hood, probably be a nurse" she say.

"Yo mindset good as hell lul shawty, why you not tryna fuck with good niggas ?" I asked and she sighed.

"Because good niggas don't match my personality, my last nigga was a cheater because I didn't wanna fuck him and his homeboy and fucked some bitch " she said shaking her head.