no one- 7

Kimora (mookie) Vee | 18

It's been 3 weeks and I been laying in his house for days

Only time I got up was to go to work and buy food.

Desiree been calling me but I been decling and telling her I been busy.

I was laying in bed when somebody knocked on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it and seen some lady smiling at me.

"Hello, you must be Kimora ?" She said and I nodded.

"I'm Davon and Trayvon Mom" she said and I was confused.

"Davon said he was going to go see you but you here" I said and she grabbed my hands and led me downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw candles and flowers everywhere.

"Go outback and don't fuss him out let him explain, My son did this because he loves you " she said and I nodded and smiled at her.

I'm glad I took a shower earlier and I had on a cute dress.

When I walked outside I seen him sitting by the pool so I walked over to him and tapped him.

He turned around and hugged me.

"I missed you so much"he said and I smiled as I kissed him.

"I missed you too" I said.

"Kimora, I know we only knew each other for two years but it feels like it was more than that. And I feel as though I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you the only female that completes me and doesn't just use me for my brother or money. I see myself having children with you and you being my wife. So I make this promise today that I will not do no wrong by you and I will love and cherish you until it's time to replace this ring on your left hand to marry you" he said as he took ahold of my right hand and placed a diamond ring on my right hand.

I was crying as he was talking so I wiped my face and he chuckled.

"I love you Kimora" he said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said and kisses him again.

Why he had to make me cry today ?

I was doing good until this but I'm happy so I don't care.

Davon (Von)