no one- 13

Bre'Janae (Breezy) Glyn |18

"What you gon' do with them?What you gone do with me?Pop off, yeah, yeahPop off, yeahPop off, yeah, yeah, yeahPop off, yeah, yeahPop off

What you gone do with me?
Pop off, yeah, yeah
Pop off, yeah
Pop off, yeah, yeah, yeah
Pop off, yeah, yeah
Pop off." Skooly played through the speakers of my house.

I was in the kitchen dancing as I made myself breakfast.

"Pop off yeah yeah yeah" I said singing along.

As I seasoned my eggs I felt somebody press against my body.

"You making me want to fuck you against this mf stove" Sleezy said as he pulled my shorts down and slid my panties to the side.

"Sleezy, I'm cooking" I said and I felt him shrugged as he rubbed the tip against my entrance.

"How you get in my house anyway?" I asked before he pushed the whole thing in and I gasped as he went deep inside me.

"Ohhh fuck Sleezy" I moaned as I tried to finish cooking but it felt too good.

"Sleezy, mmm faster" I moaned and he started ramming me from the back.

He grabbed my hair tightly and wrapped his arm around my neck and rammed inside me.

I began to shake uncontrollably as I felt the rush.

"I'm about to cummm,Sleezy " I said as I moaned his name.

I began to hear him grunt a little in my ear as he nutted inside me.

"Bitch you just fucking nutted in me" I said as I felt the cum drip down my leg.

"I'll buy you a plan b" he said and I pushed his ass and turned the stove off.

"How you get in my house ?" I asked and he smirked and came closer only for me to back up.

"Why you backing up?"he asked and I mugged him.

"Cause you think this a fucking game, you tryna fuck me again ain't you? I can't believe I let you fuc-"I was cut off by somebody shaking me awake.

Shit that was a dream ? Damn.

Anyway I sat up and looked at the person and saw it was Candace and some lightskin girl.

"Who that is?" I asked Candace as the girl looked at me weird.

"That's my cousin girlfriend" she said and I nodded.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked and she pointed at me.

So I look down and I saw my titties out and I grabbed the blanket and covered up.

"My bad" I said and she shrugged and came closer to me and I noticed it was King daughter.

I didn't wanna say nothing so I smiled at her.