no one- 14

Trayvon (Tootie) Jones | 20

"Aye Desire?" I called out to her

When I walked up the steps in our room I saw her laying there in a pile of  blood.

My face went pale as my eyes begin to water as I got closer to her.

I saw her eyes opened as all the life drained from them.

I felt like I couldn't move, my body was stuck in one place as I watched her.

I didn't know if this was real or not but when I turned around I saw a baby version of me and desire crying while looking at desire on the bed.

"Dada I want mama" the child said as it got closer to me.

I reached down and picked the child up and cradled it in my arms.

When I opened my mouth couldn't talk.

"Tootie, wake up" I heard somebody saying shaking me.

I felt like this person was calling out to me but I couldn't reach them.

"Tootie, wake up please" somebody said touching my face making me jolt up.

I looked to my right and saw Desire looking at me with concerned.

So it was a dream.. it needs to stay a dream because she's not dying on me.

"Tootie don't do that you scared me.. are you okay ?" She asked and I nodded pulling her close hugging her.

She wrapped her arms around me making me kiss on her neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said and she pulled back looking at my face.

"Are you sure you okay?"she asked and I nodded kissing her lips.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm about to head out to the trap" I said making her frown.

"Okay.. well I'm about to go see my best friend." She said getting up and grabbing her purse.

I just noticed she was already dressed and ready to go.

"Okay be safe I love you, let me know when you get there"
I said and she nodding coming over to me and kissing my lips.

" I will and you be safe and I love you." She said leaving out the room.

When I heard the door close I got up and ran in the bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a shower I went to the walk in closet and pulled out my ethika draws and put it on. Then I grabbed a white tee and some black jeans and grabbed my Jordan ones and put em on.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

After fixing the bed and making sure everything straight I grabbed my phone,car keys and money out my pockets and put em in my new pockets and left out the house.

I got in my Audi I8 and pulled off to the trap.

Ian even touch the radio because of that dream.

Hopefully she good, and who was that child ?

I finally pulled up to the trap and got out spotting Sleezy outside with Fatz.

I walked over to them and dapped them up.

"Wassup" I said and they nodded.

"Y'all we gotta protect Desire ass, just had a crazy dream she was dead and we had a kid" I said.

"Bro you gotta be with her all the time, cause you never know what can happened."Fatz said making Sleezy nod.

"What bro said, and you know you targeted as hell so hit her up and see if she good or not." Sleezy said making me nod and pull out my phone.

What I didn't see was a big ass Beamer riding by with the windows down letting out shots.

As I was typing on the phone I heard Sleezy and Fatz yell.

"Tootie get down" they said and before I got to the ground I got hit.

As I dropped I heard the car speed pass the trap as Sleezy and Fatz started bussing at them niggas.

As I laid there I thought about where I was hit at and I look at my body and seen my stomach bleeding and I began to cough up blood.

"Man you gonna be Ight bro, don't do this to me" Sleezy said as Fatz was in the phone calling somebody.

10 minutes later I heard sirens and people talking.

"Aye Sleezy tell Desire I love her" I said as my eyes felt droopy.

I love you Desire...

Follow me on ig @yanahbbyyy_ & what y'all think happened ? Y'all think he died ? Let me know in the comments

Short Chapter..
to be continued 😌