no one -10

Candace (Candy) Drew | 18

bad bitch put the pussy on me! I thought

I thought.

"Bae?" I heard Fatz say as I was sitting at my vanity.

"I'm here" I said and he came in the room and stared at me.

"What ?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Fattt ma want some dickkkk but it's like we got shit to handle, and we don't have time!

fuckkkk my pussy  really got a heartbeat, why  he looking at me like that?

"Bae, can I take you somewhere when we get this shit handled ?" He said and I smiled as I put lip gloss on.

"Of course, but anyway my cousin got him tied in the trap house. We have to go get him" I said and he nodded.

You wanna know why I got pretty because this the last time this nigga finna see a bitch so I was like why not ? And to seduce him and get answers.

Anyway after I was finish I put on my black converses and a black bodysuit with a big black fur coat since it was a little chilly.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to the trap and I seen my cousin and this girl on the steps looking at the car.

We got out the car and when we got closer I noticed the girl was pretty and reminded me of somebody.

I kept staring until I remembered what I was here for.

"So we doing it here ? Cause ion have that warehouse no more it burned down" I said and he nodded and threw the keys at me.

"Aye, Candy this my girl Desire, and Desire this my cousin Candy" he said and the girl smiled at me.

"Hi, finally I met somebody in your family" she said and smiled at him.

She pretty and nice ? Hmmm I like her.

"Hi, and I know right first time I met a girl he was talking to or was even serious about" I said and she laughed.

I walked over to Fatz and he was looking at pictures of Aubrey.

I smiled and tried to hold my tears in because I miss my daughter.

"Come on we finna go handle this real quick" I said and he nodded and put his phone away.

We walked inside the trap and all the workers stopped and stared with emotionless faces.

"Thank you for finding the person who threading my daughter life" I said and they nodded and continued to work.

As I made it to the basement I saw Sleezy sitting on the couch sleep and I laughed and walked over to the man with the bag on his head.

Honestly  was so scared to snatch it off, but nobody put fear in my heart except god.

Anyway I grabbed the bag but sleezy  grabbed my hand.

"What you doing ?" He asked and I noticed Fatz not down here.

"About to see who it is now move" I said and he backed up.

As I lifted the bag my heart dropped and i started crying because it was my daddy brother.   Uncle Fred

Uncle Fred was a hard topic for me, and it still is joe but to see this man in front of my face made it hard for me to think.

I wiped my eyes and took my coat off and grabbed my gun.

"Why the fuck is you taking pictures and shit of me ?" I asked through gritted teeth and he smiled at me showing his teeth that were white.

"Is that my little niece Candace ?" He asked and i jumped a little scared.

"I'm not related to you, you dirty ass bitch." I said and spit on him.

I smacked him with the gun and he winced.

He turned around and smirked again.

I wanted to shoot him but I needed some answers as to why he taking pictures of  my child.

"You think you slick huh ? I'm not that same naive girl I was years ago. I'm better than what you tried to make me out to be. I have a family something you don't have. You couldn't conceive kids with your weak ass sperm. No women wanted to be with you because of how many women and children you been with" I yelled and I heard the door open and I kept facing him.

"Candy?" I heard and I turned and seen my daughter in my sister hands.

I started crying again as my daughter reached out to me, aww mommy baby.

I missed her so much, she smiled at me and I smiled back wiping my tears.

"Take her and tell Fatz that it's over with" I said and she nodded and left.

I shot him in the arm and he groaned.

"You know you was my favorite toy to play with, you asked for it and I gave you what you wanted." He said and I remained emotionless.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in his dirty infected dick and he yelled in pain.

I tipped open his shirt and took a knife and carved rapist in his chest as he cried out in pain.

I took a picture and sent it to that unknown number and smiled at this lifeless person in front of me.

I can't believe he was back after all these years and now I'm back.

I went upstairs after retreating all of my things from the couch.

When I walked to the living room I saw Desire holding a gun to her head.

And Tootie on the couch crying, I saw girl crying, I mean like bawling her eyes out and the boy trying to comfort her.

She put her finger on the trigger and i pointed my gun at her...

Bammmmm!

To be continued...

Now I don't know how to do cliff hangers but shit I think it's ight but what you think happen?

Did Desire kill herself ?
Or did Candy shoot her ?

Which one ? Let me know in the comments !