no one- 6

Francis (Fatz) Holmes | 19

I was on my way home to my girl and daughter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was on my way home to my girl and daughter.

Yeah we got a daughter her name Aubrey.

My cousin don't even know of her or my girl and it's like I want to tell her but I don't wanna put them in danger.

I pulled in the driveway and got out the car and made my way to the door about to open it when Candace opened the door with Aubrey.

"Hey bae" she said and pulled me into the house and shut the door and locked it.

"Wassup my two favorite people" I said and kissed them both.

Man Candace really held a nigga down for years and had my child.

Me and Candace knew each other since we were kids.

"Bae, did you pick up the pampers ?" She said and I sighed.

"My bad baby, I forgot it was busy at the trap today and on the block but do she have some right now ?" I asked and she nod.

"Yeah she'll be fine I just needed to get some more so she don't run out" she said and I nodded.

"I'll get some tomorrow" I said and went in the basement where my studio was at.

I played the song I recorded and nodded my head to it.

It's tuff I just need to think of a name for it.

Ima name that shit Foolery.

After I mixed it I saved it and decided to hit my homies up so I can record it.

I was getting sleepy so I said fuck and said I was gonna talk to them tomorrow.

I made my way upstairs to our room and I saw Candace laying in bed with a robe on and I shook my head.

"Candace, I'm tired" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine" she said and went in Aubrey room.

I shook my head and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I hopped in the shower and let the water run down my body before washing my self 10 times.

Yeah a nigga always gotta stay fresh so I wash up like 10 times.

Anyway after I rinsed the soap off I dried myself off and went to the closet to put on my boxers and basketball shorts and a tank top.

When I came back in the room I saw Candace packing clothes and I looked confused.