no one- 3

Kimora (Mookie) Vee | 18

When I woke up my head was pounding like shit

My head hurt like a bitch, how many drinks we fucking had ?

When I sat up somebody pulled me back down and I turned around and seen my boyfriend Von sitting up as he grabbed a pill and glass of water and pass it to me.

"Thank you" I say and he nods.

I took the pill and drunk some of the water.

"Bae, what's wrong?" I asked and looked at him and he shook his head.

"Nun" he said dryly and I frowned.

I sat the water down and climbed over to him and sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around him as I laid on him.

He wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"Kimora, I might be moving back home" he said and I looked at him.

I can feel the tears already forming so I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, break up with me already" I said and wiped my face and he looked confused.

"Nah, you good shawty. I'm with you forever " he says as he kisses me.

I pulled back and was about to get up when he holds me tight.

"Kimora, look at me" he said and I looked at him feeling myself about to cry more.

"Even if you were on a different planet I'll still come back to you. Always I love you so much and I don't want you to cry because I'm only gonna be home for like three months" he said and I rolled my eyes and got up anyway.

"That's still too long Davon" I said as I walked inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Kimora, wassup ? you acting weird what's going on ?" He asked and walked over to me.

"Because it's gonna be weird asf without waking up next to you. It might be different for you but me I can't sleep or eat anything that's hella misery right there that's why I'm acting like that" I said and he sighed and tried to come near me but I shook my head.

"Can't be around you right now, can you take me to my best friend house ?" I asked and he nods.

I go to his closet and grab my clothes and shoes walk in the bathroom and turn the shower on.

When I got in the shower I let the warm water run down my body and stand there for a second before taking the rag and wash my body with the soap.

After I washed up like 10 times I turned the water off and stepped out the shower looked at myself in the mirror.

I wrapped the towel around my body and dried myself off.

My hair was curly so I decided to leave it how it is.

My outfit was some light washed denim distressed jeans, a thrasher shirt, with some fire flame slip on vans.

As I put on my clothes I decided I looked fine and decent.

I cleaned the tub out and my mess in the bathroom.

When I opened the door I saw Von sitting there with his head in his hands.

I walked over to the bin and put my dirty clothes in there and put some lotion on my ankles and arms.

After I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my denim jacket and purse and charger and phone.

"I'm ready" I say and he got up and I walked out before he can say anything to me.

When I got downstairs I seen a whole bunch of niggas in the living room.

"Who dhat is ?" One of the niggas said.

"Don't worry about who she is bitch" Davon said and I walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed my sprite and snacks out the cabinet and didn't see Davon in the living room.

As I walking towards the door somebody grabbed my arm and I turned around and saw the same nigga who asked who I was smiling at me.

"Can you get the fuck off me ?" I said as I shrugged his hand off me.

"Can I get your number ma ?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah you can't my boyfriend kill people and so do I, so don't grab me like that or ask me shit else unless you wanna be in a body bag. Now where is Davon ?" I asked and he pointed at the front door I pushed the nigga back and walked out the front door.

I seen Davon in the car so I walked over and got in the passenger seat.

"Keep them niggas in they place before I put money on they head" I say and put my seatbelt on.

"Aight." He said and I connected my Bluetooth and played Pimpin by Megan Thee Stallion.

I turned it up and didn't even bother to sing the song.

I was pissed off, this Micah really fucking said he was leaving for three months like wtf ?

I was knocked out my thoughts when Davon tapped me.

"We here" he said and I nodded and I turned to him.

"When you leave ?" I asked.

"Next week" he said and I nodded.

"Well give me your house key cause I don't think ima go back home and tell them niggas to leave your fucking house, feel uncomfortable asf" I said and he nodded while taking his key off and he handed it to me.

"Thank you see you later maybe, be safe" I say and get out the car and walked to her door and using my key to unlock her door.

When I made it in the house I saw Davon pull off.

I shook my head and walk to my best friend room and didn't see her so I decided to go to my room.

Yes I have a room in her house but don't worry about that.

Anyway I closed the door and sat on the bed.

My wifeyyy💍
I love you bae🥺

My loveee❤️💍
I love you too❤️

After he said that I laid down and cried myself to sleep thinking about him leaving me.

Aweee Mookie really hurts her boyfriend going back home. I would be too but stuff happens for a reason.