no one- 20

Desire (Dee) Lee | 18

Finally I was home from the hospital

Finally I was home from the hospital.. it's been two weeks since I was out and I was doing fine..

I was staying at this secluded house from the city, it's like a safe house..

But it's for the best, the doctor told me to stay away from anything cause it will cause me trauma and I might slip into a coma.

So he literally bought a house near a lake and decided it would be best for me to be here.

And he also made the girls come so I wouldn't be bored.

"Desire?" Breezy called outside of my room.

"Yes ?" I asked as I laid on the bed.

"You have to take your pills" she said and I got up and tied my robe a little and walked towards the door and opened it.

"And your mother is here, she's in the kitchen making some food" she said making me smile and grab the pills from her hand.

"Thank you" I said grabbing a pill and give her the bottle back making her nod and go somewhere.

I could see little progress in my stomach growing making me kind of upset..

I just wanted to see my stomach grow and take cute pregnancy pictures.

I swallowed the pill and walk down the hall to the kitchen and saw my mom with an apron on.

"Hey Desire" my mother said making me smile.

She could always tell when I entered the room and I just wonder how ?

"Hey ma, I'm seeing a little progress in my stomach growing" I said and she gasped and turned around looking at my stomach.

It was covered by the robe so she couldn't see, so I untied it and I showed her and she shed a tear and smiled.

"Omg your baby bump" she said as she wiped her eye and rubbed my stomach.

As I look down I saw a small round stomach poking out a little.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

The scar on my stomach didn't go away, I felt like it was going to be there for a while.

3 hours go by and Tootie never came back yet and I started to get worried.

I decided to ft him.

As the phone ring I saw it said connected and I saw him sitting in a car counting money.

"Wassup" he said looking at me through the screen.

"When you coming in the house?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Ion even know mamas, I been selling all day, want me come home now ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, we miss you" I said making him smirk.

"Daddy miss y'all too, lemme see my son" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's a girl, but ok" I said, I mean I wouldn't care if it's a boy but I want a daughter.

I untie my robe and show him the pudge and he gasps.

"Mamas, you gotta a baby bump in your stomach" he said smiling like crazy.

"Yeah, the doctor said it's going to slowly come cause of the bullet wound" I said and he nodded smiling.

"I'm on my way, did you cook ?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"My mother did, she left two hours ago" I said and he nodded looking up at the traffic I guess.

"Well text me when you outside" I said and he nodded.

I hung up and put my phone on the charger, and left the room to go see Mookie..

She's gotten big and she's complaining about pain in her stomach and she can't stand on her feet too long.

As I open the door to her room, I see her on the bed crying while watching Me over You.

"Mookie ?" I said and she didn't answer.

"Kimora ?" I said a little louder and she turned around and smiled.

"Hey bitch" she said as I climbed on the bed and laid under the covers with her.

"My stomach is growing, I have a baby bump now"I said and she gasped and moved the covers so she can see.

I untied the robe and she smiled looking at my stomach.

"Bitch, oh my god you really out here pregnant, like how the hell we get pregnant around the same time ?" Mookie said making me laugh.

"Girl I don't even know but I'm ready to take maternity pictures and find out the gender"I said and she nodded.

"Girl, I can't wait to have this gender reveal and baby shower" Mookie said smiling.

"What you want the baby to be ? " I asked.

"I want a boy" she said making me nod.

"I don't want a boy first, I want a girl" I said making her laugh.

"You know tootie want him a son" she said making me chuckle.

"Girl yes, he keep saying it's a boy in my stomach like no it's a girl and hopefully it is" I say and she nods.

"Von wants a Son as well but my mom wants a girl since we have a lot of boys in the family" Mookie said.

I nodded and slowly started to drift off to sleep...

As I was laying there, I get somebody pick me up and carry me out the room.

I knew exactly who it was and I didn't complain.

He laid me down on a soft bed, that made me moan mentally.

"Desireee, I love yo crazy ass. You really my peace and I can't wait til we have this baby so I can show you how much you are appreciated." He said and kissed my forehead making me smile and hug the covers close...

I love you too Tootie.

Okayyy I'm sorry for mitt updating for long but I was having problems going on and I needed a break but I'm back  and ready to finish the book and ready to post the sequel..

Please forgive me and I'll get started on more chapters today and update them as quick as possible, so I could make that time up for not giving y'all an update.

I hope everyone is doing wonderful and staying safe and is washing their hands, anyways make sure you vote and comment please !