no one - 21

Candace (Candy) Drew | 18

"Fatz ?" I yelled as I walked inside the kitchen

"What ?" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes.

"When are we going to my cousin house ?" I asked as he carried Aubrey in the kitchen.

"You taking Aubrey ?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, who's going to watch her ? You be on the streets and I'm not risking anything." I said and he sighed.

"I can take y'all now, but how am I going to see y'all ?" He asked.

The house was hours away.

"Boy FaceTime me, or come whenever he comes." I said and he sighed.

"I love you, little girl" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up, cause I don't have all day to be waiting.. and I love you more." I said and he bucked at me and grabbed Aubrey walking to the garage.

I followed him and grabbed the bags by the door, well suitcases and put them in the trunk.

He unlocked the doors and I got inside the passenger and grabbed the aux making Fatz mug me.

"Don't play that girly ass bullshit now, cause I don't got time for it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, ima play what I want." I said and rolling my eyes turning on Lil Baby 'Emotionally Scarred'

"Ohrd, you heard what the fuck I said lil girl." He said and I hit him and he looked over at me and nodded.

"Get out." He said and I looked him up and down.

"Let's not forget I'll beat yo ass in this car, now let's go." I said and he mugged the fuck outta me and I just shrugged.

I don't know what's wrong with me I been moody lately and it's like weird cause I don't feel pregnant and I can't be.

'Young age, learn how to get paid.. big stage.. long way from section 8.. big wave.. he gon have to get saved.'

I felt them lyrics cause I basically grew up in bummy shit because of how my parents lived.

My mom wasn't a junky, but she wasn't always the best..

She did a lot of drugs and when I met Fatz, she got cleaned and started taking care of me properly.

It was hard because my dad used to whip her ass everyday just because.. he even tried to beat my sister up but she always came and took the beating for us.

That's why I respect my mother and that's exactly why I went out on them streets.. even though they told me not to, I did and I made a better life for us..