no one- 9

Desire (Dee) Lee | 18

I was at the airport waiting for my plane to leave

I'm tired of dealing with street niggas frl, as I was waiting somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned around and seen Tootie.

"What you want ?" I asked and he sighed.

"Shawty what you mad for ?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"My bestie get to go on a trip with her nigga and I'm third wheeling for what ?" I said and he grabbed me and looked me in my eyes.

"You want me go on a trip with you ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fine then don't leave then and stay here but that mean you can't go no where because people gonna try to come after you because of me and I want you safe and protected" he said and I blushed.

"Fine but that mean I'm staying at your house then" I said and he shrugged.

"Bet, I gotta get some food and shit there then" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go" I say and drag him out the airport.

We get to his car and I snatched the keys and got in the driver seat locking the door.

"Desiree give me the fuckin keys yo" he said and I chuckled.

"Can I drive please? I might let you fuck one time" I said and he mugged me.

"Open the door" he said walking to the passenger side.

I unlocked them and he got in and jacked me up and kissed me.

"Stop plying with me like I won't fuck your life up little girl" he said and I felt waterfalls bitch.

yahhhh got me a lul drug dealer that's about allat shit.

"Okay I have to go home so I can get my clothes" I say and pull off too my house.

••••
4 hrs laterrr...

I was at his house walking around in a bra and underwear when I heard banging on the door.

Who tf is that ? I know he wouldn't be banging on the door since it's his.

I go to his room and grab the gun and hid in the cabinet and grabbed my phone.

I signed into the security cameras and saw two niggas with a face mask and all black on.

As I was watching them, I saw the two bodyguards knocked out.

I thought about texting Tootie but I wanted to show him what I can do.

As they broke into the house I got out the cabinet and turned the shower on and got back in the cabinet, so they think I'm in the shower.

As they walked into the bathroom they faced towards the shower so I had to try and sneak out if I was lucky.

When I was about to open the cabinet one of the niggas opened the curtain and sighed.

"Where is this bitch at ? How the fuck we gonna tell boss she wasn't here if we saw her here ?" Nigga #1 said.

"Bitch I don't know but keep looking I gotta piss real quick" nigga #2 said and the other nigga sucked his teeth and left after number two shit the door.

"She a bad little bitch too, I'll fuck the hair out her" he said as he was pissing so I came out the cabinet and closed it quietly and ducked down so he couldn't see me in the mirror.

As he was still peeing I grabbed the gun and hit him in his temple and he passed out but before he could hit the ground I caught him and laid him down.

I looked at the camera and saw his friend was going through my clothes and I smiled.

This shit finna be fun!

I left the bathroom and walked to the room and leaned against the door catching the boy off guard.

"Who are you ?" I asked and he smirked.

"Aye bro, I caught her" he said and I chuckled.

"Who you talking too ?" I asked and walked in and closed the door.

"Y'know I haven't had sex in like 3 years and I been craving sex badly but these niggas haven't been right. But I feel like me and you connect more" I say and walk closer to him.

"I'm about to kidnap you, and you wanna fuck me ?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed his dick.

"You see, I like niggas like you, they know how to really fuck a girl" I say and push him back on the bed and climb on top of him.

Before he could say anything I grabbed his gun and shot him in his head.

Oops trigger finger got hungry and he was just like not catching on so.

I ran back to the bathroom and seen the nigga still knocked out so I dragged him to the living room and grabbbed a chair and tied him to it.

And taped his mouth, after I did that I closed the door and locked it, I don't think it locked but still tried.

Anyway I grabbed clean clothes and hopped in the shower to get the blood off me.

My daddy was a drug dealer and he taught me how to kill so I'm used to this.

After that I texted tootie and told him and that nigga was mad asf.

When he got here he looked confused.

"How he get tied up ? And here the other boy ?" He asked and I smirked and grabbed the phone and gave it to him.

"I handle it, and don't worry I'll clean your sheets" I said and he sighed.

"You killed him ?" He asked and I nodded smiling.

"He was being dumb so I had to shoot him" I said and shrug as he toss my phone back.

"You did good ma, but you could've been hurt or dead" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, save the y'all for rookie bitches okay ? I'm not so don't worry about me rn. You need to be figuring out who it is coming after yo ass" I said and walked in the room grabbing my stuff.

I rolled my eyes as I put my shoes on and put my bag on my shoulder.

He need to be 10 steps ahead cause whoever it is gonna kill his ass.