04

Kayla Reign Paxton

"Come on KK, you gon make me late." My mom called out.

"Here I come!" I yelled downstairs as I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder then walked downstairs.

My mom, and Breasias mom are sisters. The both of them decided they needed a vacation, so they booked a flight to Antigua, leaving us behind for the next two weeks.
They ain't even invite us.

"You sure you want to stay with Breasia and not your granny?" She asked me again. 

I hate my granny! She's one of them old school ladies from down south that's strict as fuck.
Everything I do is a problem with her.
If I got my natural hair out, in its curly state she always says 'child, what you gon do with that head?' Or if I wear a weave I'm 'too grown'. If I wear a crop top, shorts or skirts that don't come to my knee, I'm being 'fast'. When Breasia came out of the closet, and started behaving more masculine, my grand mom literally fell out on the floor crying.  I tolerated many years of disrespect and I'm not doing it no more.

"I'm sure." Was all I said before I walked outside, threw my duffle in the back seat and sat in the passenger seat.

...

"So if the bitch slide over here, you gon fight her for me? Because I don't put my hands on females."

I nearly choked on my drink. "What yo?!" I started to laugh. "Breasia, you're still a female at the end of the day."

"These hands for niggas only." She shrugged.

"Aight bre, whatever." I said as I sipped on my juice.

"I'm bored what we bout to get into?" Breasia asked me.

I shrugged. "You bored? I'm not bored."

"I don't like being in the house all the time." She sucked her teeth.

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"I be forgetting you a homebody bitch." She rolled her eyes. "Weird ass homebody bitch."

"Weird?" I asked. "Aight now if that bitch ever slide ima let her fuck you up."

"Wowwwww, you mad grimey." She said.

"Yeah, weird homebody bitches mad grimey."

"Yo." Breasia said as she answered her FaceTime call.

"Yerrrrrrrrrp." A voice said. "What you on?"

"Ain't shit." She said. "I'm bored. What yall on?"

I looked at the phone and it was that Cody nigga.

"Shit." He said. "You tryna match?"

"Yeah. Slide." She said. "I got henny too."

"Oh you tryna get me fucked up? I like that. Here I come." He said. "You want me to bring the help too?"

"The help?" She said laughing.