11

20+ comments

Kartier Grant

"Fuck that my baby you all mine! GREATEST OF ALL TIME!"

"You better tell Kayla fall in line, I do not play about mine!" Cody sang to me.

"Bro get out of my face with the gay shit yo." I said pushing him away from me.

"Oh Kayla got you acting different?" He said.

"Bro get out my room." I told him as my phone dinged.

"Oh that's her, huh?" He said crossing his arms and looking at my phone.

Kayla😘
I got a question
& don't lie either!!

My heart dropped to my ass as I thought of all of the shit I could've possibly done.

"Oooooo, you in troubleeeeeee!" Cody said like a little ass kid as he left my room.

"Bitch come close my door!" I yelled at him.

"Bitch you just mad you in trouble." He slammed the door shut.

What?

Kayla😘
Do I taste good??
Please be honest
Because I won't drink anything
but water and cranberry juice.

Kay u deadass almost gave me
a heart attack
I ain't being sneaky either
That question fucks every body up

Kayla😘
Oh.
Sorry?
Now answer my question please

I wouldn't be begging to eat it if it was bad girl😭🤦🏽‍♂️

Kayla😘
Oh okay, just checking

If u was gon drink water & cranberry juice that mean I can eat it soon?

Kayla😘
Yes, ofc

What was all of that talk the other
day in your room?

Kayla😘
Oh that was cap

I knew it🤦🏽‍♂️

Kayla 😘
We both did.

Let me be real with you

Kayla😘
👀?

Yo shit do smell like unseasoned
noodle water. It taste good tho.

Kayla😘
WHAT BITCH?!
YOU DEADASS?!

😂😂😂😂

Kayla😘
I'm not even playing dawg

I'm playing shorty chill

Kayla😘
🖕🏽

Come slide on me

Kayla😘
Fuck you bitch
I smell like noodles.

Nasir "Big Homie" Washington

"Who the fuck been coming up in here?" I asked Cody angrily

"I mean, folks always coming up in here but nobody but us knows where we hide our shit at."

Someone came up in here and stole an automatic m27, semi automatic AR15, 3lbs of weed, and 2lbs of coke. I'm fucking heated. I'm glad I ain't hide no bread in this bitch because if so I'm lighting the whole hood on fire.

"Come on, we gotta move all of our shit." I said. "Go bring my truck around back."

"Okay." He said as he left.

I took all of the remaining drugs and guns then put them in a couple of duffle bags. When I was done I called up this white bitch Mandy.

"Hey daddy." She giggled as I kept a straight face.

"I'm about to send you an Uber to my location." I said before hanging up.

I was going to make her take my truck and drive it to my house because she's a white bitch with blonde hair and the cops wouldn't pull her over.

"Cody bring yo ass!" I yelled.

"mmcht, I'm sick of everybody talking to me like a lil ass kid." He mumbled before loading the bags in the truck.

"Now, don't say nothing to nobody about this. It's more than likely someone in our circle who did it but there's a possibility that someone from the other side could've went through everything and found it." I told cody. He nodded.

"Be safe, and don't get into no shit with nobody." I said knowing that nigga is retarded and always got some shit to say to which gets his ass in trouble.

"I don't get into nothing anyway." He said.

"Hey guys." Mandy came in all cheerfully.

"Hey Miranda." Cody smirked and licked his lips as he looked her up and down.

"It's Mandy." She corrected him. "Chris, right?" She tried to be smart.

"It's whatever you want it to be boo." Cody said before turning to me and mouthing we fucking white bitches.

I laughed as I threw the keys to Mandy and headed out the bando. I walked around the corner to see there was a couple of cop cars and a crowd.

I walked over to see if none of my niggas got caught up in something. When I got close enough, I seen them putting Breasia in hand cuffs.

-
-
-

Short lil update, might update later tonight or tomorrow morning💕