19

Short🥺.

Three days later
Kayla Reign Paxton

"Are you ok?" I asked Karti. He really hasn't been talking much since the party. He just nodded.

"Talk to me." I told him. He just stared at me. I was getting a irritated. I haven't had a real conversation with him in days.

"Kartier I'm not playing with you. Say something." I said aggressively causing him to smirk.

"It's funny?" I asked him as I scrunched my face up.

"Yea." He said causing me to suck my teeth and roll my eyes. I tried to get off of him but he pulled me back down.

"It's just a lot of shit on my mind." He said.

"Like?" I asked.

"The opps use green beams when they shooting and shit." He started to explain. "I ain't see none of them niggas there. You told me Boog was there and Boog been on opp shit. So." He shrugged.

I scrunched my face up. "So you telling me Boog was the one who tried to shoot you?"

"It's a possibility." He said. "Them niggas always cliqued up. When you see one more then likely all of them there. But I ain't see none of them only Boog."

"When the fuck did Boog become one of y'all opps?" I asked.

"We found out a couple days ago." Karti said.

"Yall always keeping me out the loop." I said rolling my eyes. "What else happened that I don't know about?"

"Me and Cameron fought—" He started to speak.

"When?! Why the fuck you ain't tell me?!" I yelled at him. "What happened?!"

"Couple days ago." He shrugged. "We just fought it out. We cool now I guess."

"Cool?!" I asked.

"I don't know if we going to get back to the way we was before." He said. "But if we are it ain't gon happen til he apologize to you."

I sighed. "I'm not the type to hold grudges so I guess I can forgive him but I don't want to be his friend again. I don't like the way he move."

"That's cool." Karti said.

"And he got one more time to do some dumb shit and every time I see him it's on sight." I said.

"How you been though mama? I missed you." He said.

"I been terrible!" I pouted. "You and Symone been acting funny!"

"I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed me by my neck to kiss me.

"Fat ma said she's mad too." I said making him laugh.

"I'm sorry." He said to her.

"Kart—" Cody busted into the room. "I'm interrupting something?"