12

50+ comments

Kayla Reign Paxton

"Ard, I love you. Make sure my mama straight." Breasia said before the call cut off.

"What she say?" Big homie asked.

"She said some bitches from the other side tried jumping her, the cops came to break it up and they started to search her and found drugs in her pocket." I told them.

"How much is the bail?" Boog asked. "We'll put our bread together."

"Right." Cody said pulling some money out of his pocket.

"Ain't no bail." I said.

"Why?" Karti asked.

"She just got off probation. They not giving her no second chance."

"We can still put some money together and get her a good lawyer." Big homie said.  "Come on, put some up."

Cody handed money to his brother, Karti gave him some next, Boog gave some up, Cam hesitated but gave it up which blew the fuck out of me then I gave some up.

Someone knocked on the door and Cam went over to answer it. It was his bitch and some other female. They both walked in looking content but when they noticed that I was in there, they looked like irritated.

I just ignored it because I have bigger shit to worry about.

"Aye, which one of y'all broke bitches had the nerve to put some singles in here?" Big homie asked as he counted the money up.

"You gotta go." Karti said to one of the females.

"My friend don't gotta go nowhere." Cams girlfriend said.

"Now y'all friends?" Cody asked. "Dani never liked you when you was fucking with fat ass over there." He said pointing at Karti.

Oh this gotta be Jade.

"This ain't your crib or your friend crib. You can't tell her to stay." Karti said. "I said she gotta go so she gotta go."

I sat back on the chair as they went back and forth. I'm not pressed about Jade being here because he's eating me like a cupcake on a birthday every other day, not her. So idc.

The bickering died down and Cam, Jade and Cams bitch walked to the door.

"I liked it better when you was with Karti." Cam whispered to Jade. But I heard.

Strike one.

"Karti, I'm ready to go home." I said getting up. He got up too and we walked outside. Both of them lil bitches left and Cam was out there by his self.