16

After this shit gon get better🙂
Anyways...can y'all pmo y'all favorite song? I need new music to listen to 🥺.

Kayla Reign Paxton

"Bitch there go Damir

"Bitch there go Damir." Symone said getting hype. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Bro, I'm tired of you talking about that nigga. Go shoot your fucking shot." I told her.

"Me? Shoot my shot?" She asked. "You think my scary ass really gon do that?"

"Bitch don't he be replying to your story with heart eyes and shit?" I asked.

"Yeah, and what about it?" She asked.

"Next time he do that just send your number." I told her.

"Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!" She tapped my thigh repeatedly under the table. "Look they coming over here."

"Calm down. Act natural." I said laughing.

"Hey Kayla, Hey Symone." Damir said.

"Two six seven, two three six—" Symone started to say her number out loud which caused me and Damir to laugh.

"Wait slow down you going too fast." He said to her.

"Just give me your phone." She held her hand out. Oop. Bold. I like it.

"Two one five—" Damir friend tried to give me his number.

"No thank you." I said.

"Aw man." He said. "Well then let me get ya gram."

I shook my head no.

"Why? I'm ugly or something?" He asked me.

"My nigga crazy." I said.

"Oh word? I'm crazy too." He shrugged.

"Oh." I shrugged back.

"Symone, what's her gram?" He asked.

"Get out her face. She just said her nigga crazy." Symone rolled her eyes before turning back to talk to Damir.

I put my AirPods in and started to tune that nigga out.