09

10+comments
y'all burning me out😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Cody Washington

"Look at my pretty ass best friend y'all

"Look at my pretty ass best friend y'all." Kayla said as she recorded the both of us.

"Pretty? Oh you got me fucked up." I said pushing her off of me causing her to laugh.

"What? You not pretty?" She asked.

"Mmcht, I'm a whole ass nigga." I told her. "Ew look at this bitch." I said as she stopped recording.

"Why she always staring at me like she got a problem or something?" Kayla asked me. I shrugged.

"Where he at?" Dani asked.

I shrugged.

"Boy, nobody got time to play. Where Cameron at?"

"It look like I'm playing? I don't know!" I said.

"What her name is?" Dani asked me.

"Why you asking me? Ask her." I said.

"Where you come from?" Dani asked Kayla causing Kayla to scrunch her face up.

"What?" Kay asked.

"You just popped up out of nowhere, and start hanging around these niggas." Dani said. "Fuck they sharing you or something?"

"Bitch, don't come over here disrespecting me and shit. You don't know me so stop talking to me like you do." Kayla said. "Now I smack bitches for saying dumb shit like that, so watch what the fuck you saying to me."

"I say whatever the fuck I want. If you got a problem with it, do something." Dani replied.

Kayla stood up. "Aight so what you tryna get into?"

"Chill yo." I stood in between them. "Yo Bre! Get yo ass out here." I yelled.

"So wassup?" Dani said walking up but I pushed her back.

"Move Cody." Kayla said trying to move around me.

Bre slow ass finally came out the bando. "What happened?"

"This bitch tryna fight me Bre." Dani said.

"Yo, don't call my cousin a bitch." Bre said to Dani.

"Oh this your cousin?" She asked.

"Did she fucking stutter?" Kayla asked. "Bre this bitch disrespected me and she tryna fight."

"Dani, I'll smack the shit out of you. Quit playing." Bre told her.

"So just because I got into an argument with your cousin, that mean we ain't cool no more?" Dani asked.