BLM✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

Nothing feels real anymore. Wtf is 2020??? I'm so tired of crying. I'm so tired of innocent black lives being taken. I'm so tired of being tired.

Something has been bothering me for the past couple hours and it's the disappearance of 19 year old Justin Cosby (Chicago, IL). This is the last time he was seen.

No one has heard from him since 5/30/20 at 8:40PM

No one has heard from him since 5/30/20 at 8:40PM. The police are saying that they do not have him in their custody but there they are in the photo dragging him away.

People have called all hospitals and jails nearby asking for his name but he isn't in any of the places. Please spread awareness about him! His family is worried sick. (I'll put the link to the tweet I read this from)

I can't even express the anger and hurt that I feel watching all of this shit unfold. Im not allowed to leave my home due to a curfew in place so I'm signing petitions and doing as much as I can to help.

My friend DollsKeeper made a chapter in her book labeled "BLM" which she gives tips for protesters. I highly recommend that you read it if you or someone you know is going out to protest.

She also has posted links to petitions, blm/protest info, and go fund me's for all of the lack businesses that have been destroyed.