15

A/n: I really love the mf that play Karti😭.I got on his live and me& his goofy ass was talking and making jokes about his brother. It was fun😭das big bro now. Anyways.....

Kartier Grant

We all sat in the room in silence

We all sat in the room in silence. I sat by myself, big homie& Cody sat by each other, and Kayla was all up under her mother. She was so hurt by the whole situation. I ain't like seeing her like that.

"I can't stay here any longer." Breasias mom said sighing. "I gotta go." She got up and left the room.

"Come on Kayla." Kayla's mom said as she got up too. 

"But I just got here." Kayla said. We been here for a good hour and a half.

"It's getting late, and we have to get to the hotel." She said.

"I'll get an Uber there." Kayla said. "I just want to stay a little bit longer."

"Are you sure?" She asked. Kayla nodded.

"Let me know when you're leaving." She said. "It was nice meeting all of you."

We all said it back before she left. It remained quiet until Cody sighed loudly. We all looked at him.

"Is it gonna be me?" He asked.

"What?" Big homie asked.

"Am I gonna have to be the one to do it?" He asked.

"Boy what are you talking about?" Kayla asked him.

He sighed loudly again before standing. "I guess y'all leave me no choice."

He walked over to the hospital bed and looked down at Breasia. He then took blistex out of his pocket and smeared it all over her lips.

"Get out." Big homie said.

"Nigga you get out." Cody said. "I'm helping my friend out. Y'all just gon let them people see her looking all crusty but Cody ain't having that."

My phone dinged, so I picked it up to check it.   It was an unsaved number.

267-***-****
ard I'm done being mad at you
now come see me.

Who dis👀

267-***-****
now you just dk who
this is🤨

oh

267-***-****
tf you mean "oh"??
I said come over.

No

267-***-****
Tf you mean no?
What u ain't done playing
with that bitch?😭