chapter 12

I was back in my house in the livingroom behind the couch where I used to hide from my dad when I was little. And suddenly I'm a little girl again shaking from fear of her father. And then I hear it "(Y/N)!! WHERE ARE YOOOU!!! YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED FOR BREAKING THE DINNING ROOM VASE!!!" I can hear him getting closer to my hiding spot and each step it gets louder and my heart beats faster. Then he's right on top of me. Pulling back the couch and sliding it half way across the floor. But what I'm looking at isn't my father it's worse. It's my father's body but the face has beady black eyes and a big creepy smile that has pointed teeth and he's laughing a evil laugh...its a..........
...... monster

I wake with a start and hug my pillow for comfort but then it starts hugging back. When did pillows hug? I open my eyes and look up to see a sleepy Bakugo looking down at me. "Are you ok? Did you have a bad dream." He look at me with concern. "Um..yeah" I say as I wipe off some tears on my cheek that I didn't even know i had.  "Do you want to talk about?" He looks at me with more concern. "No" and I lay my head back on his chest. A moment passes but then I lean up and prop up my elbow and look him in the eyes. "Actually yeah.. I do....it was about my dad." I lower my eye contact not wanted to see the look in his eyes. "It was more of like a memory.. it was back when I was little and he was mad that I broke something so I went and hid behind the couch but he found me...but when I saw his face it was like..like a monster looking at me.." I finally look up at him and I see a mixture of anger  sadness and concern for me. "Your safe here (Y/N). I promise." He puts his hand on my cheek for reassurance. "Thank you Bakugo that really means a lot to me." I look down form his gaze  and realize that we're still in a cuddling position and to be honest I kinda like it  "Hey Bakugo is this ok with you" I gesture to the both of us. "I'm ok with it if your ok with it." He says. I look back up at him and the concern and sadness is replaced with compassion. And I'm a little shocked bu it. "I'm ok with it" I say with a smile.

He smiles back and he puts his finger to my chin and pulls me in for a kiss. It's not like the first one. The first one was careful and hesitant but this one was compassionate and steamy. All my scenes are clouded and my brain is all fuzzy. Its like his kiss is intoxicating it's my drug and I'm addicted. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss so he kisses harder. Little did   
(Y/N) know that Bakugo was having the same reaction to you. All of his focus was on you. The way your lips felt and the way they taste and how they fit so perfectly on his. He placed his other hand on your hip trying to pull you in closer to him.

It was like both of you were determined to stay like this forever. Forever in each other's arms in a hot and passionate kiss. But evenly you had to pull away to catch your breath.  Silently cursing yourself for pulling away but you did have to breathe. You felt a little better when you saw Bakugo having to catch his breath as well. "Hey we have a nother hour before we have to get ready to go to school do you just want to stay here." Bakugo said while pulling you a little closer indicating that he wanted to stay in bed and hold you. "Yeah sure" you said with a little chuckle and you scooted a little more closer to Bakugo to were you was practically on top of him and layed your head down on his chest. And he rapped his arms around you and layed his head above your head and took in the scent of your hair.