𝖙𝖜𝖔

Donghyuck's POV

"Kiddos, hurry up! The playground will open in a few minutes." I called to my little brothers, Hyul and Kyun. Hyul is two years younger than Kyun. We're going to the playground because I'm taking care of them for now and I'm a cool hyung.

"Coming, hyung!" I saw them wearing their shoes near the stairs. They finished after a minute and rushed towards me. I looked at their shoes and Hyul's was tangled. Kyun looked at the same direction.

He ruffled his own hair and bent down. "Aish, Hyul, I told you to practice tying your shoes with me. You really don't listen to me nor to Hyuck hyung." He scolded his younger brother and tied his shoelaces properly.

I smiled at them. "Sorry, hyung." Hyul said with a pout. After Kyun finished, their sparkling eyes turned to me. "Let's go, Donghyuck hyung!!" They both said excitedly.

"Okay, okay. Hold my hand, Kyun. Hyul, don't let go of your brother." The latter nodded and grabbed his hand. I puffed my cheeks. Dang, they're so cute.

We left the house and walked towards the playground just a block away from our house. Mom and Shihyun went grocery shopping so I was in charge with my little bros.

The playground was only a few meters away from us now and they immediately rushed there. "Be careful!" I told them and I heard them reply, "Yes, hyung!" I just sighed and followed them.

I saw a bench near the slide so I sat there, keeping watch of Hyul and Kyun playing happily in the monkey bars. I pulled out my phone and took some pictures of them while they played.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head to see who it was. "Renjun??" My eyes were wide when I saw him behind me. I stood up and started squealing. "Yah, Hyuck, you're such a kid."

I can't suppress my joy anymore so I pulled him into a tight hug. "Waah~. I miss you Renjun hyung~." He chuckled and patted my back. "Yeah, I miss you, too, Hyuck. By the way, we're the same age so stop calling me 'hyung', geez." I pulled away and he started to smile.

"Wow, you got.. taller." I teased and he suddenly glared at me. I laughed while he punched me on my arm. "You're so annoying sometimes, you know that?" I shrugged and grinned. "I've been knew. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"No reason. I was walking around and then I passed by here. I know your silhouette too much to not recognize you." I smiled. "Aw, thanks. I know you care about me."

He huffed and sat beside me. "I do care about you, but I can also not care. You. Why are you here?" He asked. I pointed at my little brothers going down the slide. "Baby sitting," Renjun suddenly smacked my arm. "Ow! Why did you do that?"

"You didn't tell me you have little siblings! Man, they're so cute." He stood up and went to them. "Hello! I'm Renjun. What's your name?" He asked Hyul. My brother looked at me, asking for help.

I chuckled and gave a thumbs up, indicating he's a good guy. Hyul fiddled his fingers. "Hello, Renjun hyung. I-I'm Lee Hyul. Nice to meet you." He did a little bow which made Renjun laugh.

"Hello, Hyul. I'm your Donghyuck hyung's friend," He said and carefully lifted him up. Hyul was finally smiling, comfortable with Renjun's presence. "Am I handsome, Hyul?" He asked.

He nodded. "But my Donghyuck hyung is more handsome." Hyul pointed at me with a cheeky smile. Renjun glared at me and pouted at him. I laughed at his reaction. "But I'm still handsome, right?"

My brother nodded again. Renjun's smirk turned into a mischievous one and put Hyul down to the ground carefully. "Play well. And be careful!" My brother saluted at Renjun and he walked back to me.