𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Chenle's POV

"Mr. Zhong, the plane is landing as we speak." I looked to my right and gave a nod to the flight attendant that was serving me in the first class cabin. "Thank you, Alia."

She bowed and left me alone once again. I raised and stretched my arms. I arranged the specs on my nose and closed the magazine I have on my folded table.

I got ready for landing and when the plane safely landed on Incheon International Airport, I wore my black back pack while my father's men took my bags. I exited the aircraft and went to the lobby to wait for my guards with my luggages.

Later on, they arrived and one of them lead me to a gray van. All of us went inside and they placed my bags in the back of the car. The driver turned on the engine and drove to the mansion I bought for myself.

"Hey, Minju," I called to my personal assistant. She immediately looked at me, preparing her notebook and pen. "Yes, Mr. Zhong?"

"Tell Jaehyun to search for my friends. Have you memorized their names?" I asked while she wrote what I said on the pad. "I guess so, sir. They are Mark Lee, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno, Lee Donghyuck, Na Jaemin and Park Jisung."

I gave her a nod. "Indeed. Find them and their locations as soon as possible." She replied another 'yes' and contacted Jaehyun, my hacker, to search for my friends.

I came back to Korea to visit them. I decided to after calling Jeno hyung. I really missed them a lot and heck, I don't understand why we haven't kept in touch. Maybe we forgot since we're too busy trying to forget about what happened three months ago.

Shaking my head, I removed those thoughts in my mind. It's history. It doesn't need to be discussed or to be pitied about. I sighed and brushed my hair back.

The van arrived in the mansion. The huge silver gates opened for the vehicle and the car drove towards the front of the house. It stopped and Minju went off first and made way for me.

"Oh, Minju," I said, taking a step on the cemented path. She turned to me and raised a brow. I then tossed her a key. "You have your own room for the rest of our stay here. Please be comfortable." A smiled sweeped up her lips and she bowed at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Zhong. It's deeply appreciated. Oh, and update, sir. Jaehyun has already found them and will transfer the datas in your laptop." She said while trying to get her luggage from the back seat.

I carefully removed her hand from the handle and took her bag, placing it in front of her. She bowed again. "Thank you again, Mr. Zhong."

"Don't sweat it." I replied and walked inside the house. I have someone take care of the house while I'm gone. When I stepped inside the house, the maids greeted me and I slightly bowed my head to their direction.

I climbed up the stairs to the second floor and went to my room which was facing the front garden and the gate. I took the keys in my bag and unlocked my bedroom door.

Seeing that all my things are intact, I placed my bag on the chair near my study table and opened it to take my laptop. I zipped my bag shut and went to my veranda, sitting on the chair that was there. I carefully placed the laptop on the small table and switched it on.

My fingers fumbled professionally on the keys, searching for the data that Jaehyun sent me. For the past three months, I decided to study IT out of boredom. Maybe also because I don't want us to be kept out from the world again.

I stopped typing and stared at the screen. What do I mean by kept out from the world? I shook my head. What happened three months ago will certainly not happen again. I continued on what I was doing and found the datas I asked.

Their locations was only near to me. The farthest were Renjun and Donghyuck hyung. The nearest was Jisung's. Jaehyun added a note that Mark is staying in Jisung's house for the mean time.

Since I can't do anything at the moment, I decided to pay the two a visit. I transferred the datas to my phone and closed the laptop afterwards. I kept it in my bag and went out of my room and down the stairs.

I saw Minju near the staircase writing something on her notebook and she turned to me when she probably heard my steps. "Mr. Zhong, where are you going?"

"I'll visit two of my friends. I'll be back before dinner." I said and she gave a nod. I went out of the house and boarded the waiting Mercedes-Benz in front. I drove towards the location that my cellphone was showing and in two minutes, I arrived.

I parked the car near their house and went out. With a grin on my face, I walked towards the door and knocked on it. After a few seconds, it opened, revealing a girl. "Is Park Jisung here?" I asked.

She raised a finger. "Wait," She went back inside and called someone. I can't hear much since it was muffled. Later on, the door opened but it was Jisung who showed. "Chenle hyung?"

I grinned and opened my arms to hug him. "Jisungie!" He groaned and tried to push me away. "Ah, Chenle hyung, stop." I was facing the stairs and I heard a series of footsteps from it. My smile got wider when I saw Mark hyung.

"Oh my God, Chenle??" I pulled away from Jisung and Mark hyung hugged me first. "The one and only!" I exclaimed and the both of us laughed. "Wah, you've grown. And you look rich, haha!" He replied.

"Duh, Mark hyung, my dad is rich, but let's not talk about me. I miss you, hyung~." I hummed and embraced him, staying put in my place. "Aww, I missed you, too, Lele."

We broke away from our hug and Jisung immediately asked me, "How did you know where I live?" I smirked and raised my chin proudly. "Connections, monsieur. Connections." Jisung just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

He shrugged. "I'm just gonna believe you." I scoffed. "You should. Anyway, I want us guys to hang out so I made someone search the others' locations," I said and showed them my phone screen. "Let's search 'em tomorrow and we could go out!"

"That's great!"

"My God, Chenle, how? You're so scary now. How did you find them, seriously?" I laughed at Jisung's reaction. "I got my hacker search for you guys. Don't worry, he's a white hat." I said reassuringly.

Jisung sighed and nodded. "Okay, fine. As long as his job is harmless." Our heads turned to the stairs when we heard a loud thump. We saw the girl who opened the door for me lying on the floor.

"Damn it." I heard her swear and she slowly stood up. "Oh, she's my step sister, Wonyoung." Jisung immediately introduced, lightly chuckling because of what happened to her.

Wonyoung waved a hand at me while holding her nose. She glared at her brother. "You laughed at me so you're buying me two cartons of strawberry milk. PERIOD." She said before Jisung could even argue.

Jisung just rolled his eyes. A head popped out from the kitchen, revealing his mother. "Oh! You have a visitor. I just finished baking a cherry pie." She said and retreated back near the oven probably.

"Well, I couldn't leave now when there's a pie." I said and followed his mother to the kitchen. Mark chuckled and tailed behind me while Jisung face-palmed.

I really hope we could hang out tomorrow.

•••