𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Donghyuck's POV

"Bissogui love song, love song, love song, yeah!" We sang inside the car as the song played in the radio. "Ireohke love this, love this, love this rain!" I prolonged the last word and they 'woah'ed because of what I did.

"That was a good one, Donghyuck hyung." Jisung complimented and I ruffled his hair. "Gee, I know that, Jisung." He just rolled his eyes but agreed with me anyway. We arrived in the closest arcade in no time.

Chenle parked the van in front and we went off. We walked inside the arcade and saw a few people playing. "I'll pay you guys." The younger Chinese said and went to the counter to pay our entrance.

"Thanks, rich kid!" Mark hyung said while rushing to the alien game. "Hey, wait for me!" I said and followed him. "Guys!" I turned to Jaemin and he tossed us a couple of tokens for the game. "Thanks, Jaem!"

He nodded and went to the Pac-man game together with Jeno. I slid two tokens inside the machine and I held on to my gun. "Hyung, let's bet. If I kill more aliens than you, then you have to buy me a box of ice cream."

Chuckling, he took his gun and nodded. "Why not? You do the same if I win." We nodded and positioned ourselves. The game started and the aliens slowly appeared from different corners of the building.

I laughed at Mark hyung because I noticed he was kind of having a hard time. "Catch up with me, will you?" He just shook his head and continued on to our game.

When the first level finished, I ended up winning. "We'll finish this chapter of the game and when you got the most scores, then the deal is a deal." I pushed another set of tokens inside.

"Alright."

•••

Jeno's POV

"Jaemin, what are you doing in that Pac-man game?" I asked. I decided to follow him because why not. He rolled his eyes and put a token inside the machine. "To play. I think this is the only game I'm good at." He replied, laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and looked around the arcade. I saw Jisung playing in a machine where you have to drop a token and make the other tokens inside fall so it would become a ticket. He already has a bunch of tickets beside his stool.

"Did you cheat on that?" I walked beside him and he shook his head. "Of course not." He dropped a coin and some coins fell on the edge. The chain of tickets came running out from the machine.

"Let me just get you already!" I turned my head to Chenle who was playing in a fishing machine. He was trying to catch a special fish that would let him get five-hundred tickets.

He pressed on the button beside him after aiming and he caught that fish. "YES!" He shouted and ran around the machine. Just like Jisung's, the tickets flowed out from the machine, next to Chenle.

"Hey, Jeno." I felt a tap behind me. It was Renjun. "Yeah?" He pointed at the bump cars in the corner. "Wanna join me?" I smirked and ran towards there. "My pleasure."

"Can I join you guys?" We looked at Chenle who was pointing at the never-ending flow of tickets. "I got five-hundred tickets and it's not ending sooner so can I join?"

Renjun chuckled. "Of course, Lele. Come on!"

•••

Donghyuck's POV

Mark hyung and I finished the game and in the end, I won. "Well, you won fair and square." He said and we shook hands. Our heads turned to my left when we heard laughter and shouting.