𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Chenle's POV

Renjun hyung led us to where the kitchen was and looked around for any sign of the seeker. We went near the oven and he slid the wall — a door now — open.

My jaw dropped. "We had this?" Renjun hyung nodded. "I told you, I owned this back then so I know every nook and cranny. This was just the storage room. Now get inside." He whispered.

Hyuck hyung went in first then I followed. Renjun hyung stepped after and slowly closed the door. Our candles were the only ones emitting light in this room. It was also kind of tight since the storage room is small and it became more narrow because of our wings.

Renjun hyung sighed and turned to us. "What do we need to do again?" Hyuck hyung raised his fingers one by one using his free hand.

"Hide constantly from Jaemin and the seeker, collect the boys if the coast is clear, convince whoever the seeker is to make Jaemin 'it', gather at the staircase and kill ourselves." He said that so casually, making Renjun hyung roll his eyes.

The two of them looked at me. I raised a brow. "What?" Renjun hyung placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me. "Chenle, if ever Beelzebub would be the seeker, try to control and tag Jaemin. If only you'll be the seeker."

I raised a brow. "Can't you guys control your bodies while your demon is searching for the others?" Donghyuck hyung sighed. It sounded disappointed. "Lele, I wish I could but my demon seems to be the Sin of Lust."

"Why?"

Renjun hyung smacked Hyuck hyung's lips and looked at me. "Nothing, Lele." I folded my arms and stared at him. "Hey, I understand the meaning of 'lust'." I said to him in Chinese.

"I know. I just won't let Hyuck explain." He replied. "But it's regarding like.. you know, sexual thingies?" He rolled his eyes again. "Whatever."

When I looked back at Donghyuck hyung, he has his hands on his head, trying to understand the conversation we just had. "Can you guys speak Korean, please?" I chuckled. "Sorry, hyung."

We all looked at each other when we noticed the drop of temperature. Renjun hyung immediately opened the door of the storage room while Jaemin hyung (who was inside the same room we were) started counting.

"Seven.."

We lit up our blown out candles and rushed to another room to hide but then Azazel was on the stairs, making me scream. I grabbed Hyuck hyung's arm while Renjun hyung grabbed mine and we walked to another room.

It was a small guest room with a folded bed; like after sleeping, you can fold it to the wall. There were no chairs around so Renjun hyung pulled the bed down so we could sit.

All of us backed away when someone fell along with it. He propped his elbows up and gasped for air.

"Mark hyung??"

We helped him sit on the bed. He was sweating so bad and we fanned him so he could have some air. "Yeah. Thanks, guys. Being stuck in there was sure an experience I don't want to experience again." He remarked.

"You're teleported between the wall and the bed?" I asked, unable to believe what happened to him. He nodded. "I don't understand why Jaemin wants me to die by suffocating."

"We're missing out Jeno and Jisung." Renjun hyung said in a determined voice. "Wait, where is Jeno hyung? Azazel is on the search right now—"

I let out another sharp shriek when I saw our topic just now touch Hyuck hyung.

"You're 'it'."

We got up and Mark hyung pulled Jisung by the arm. We left Donghyuck hyung's body with Asmodeus taking over him. "I hope we could get out of here as soon as possible." I muttered to myself. Two of my hyungs heard it and nodded along with me.

We went up the stairs and into the floor where my room was located. "So now all we have left to find is Jeno, then we can get out of here." Mark hyung said as he slowly pushed Jisung down the bed.

"Donghyuck's gonna find us anyway." I pursed my lips and looked at them. "I think I'm the only one who can control my body while being possessed so I'll be the next seeker."

Two of the eldest whipped their head to me in shock. "Chenle!" I huffed. "I can do it again. You can try but my decision is final. I'm going to let myself be the seeker and find Jaemin hyung so I can make him 'it'."

Mark hyung gave me a look. "Are you sure, Lele?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes. And you need to be there when I tag him because you have to trap him around a circle of salt."

They nodded. "You're right, but we have to find Jeno first before making yourself the seeker." Renjun hyung said and I agreed.

"Let's try to find him in this floor." I raised a brow. "Are we going to be separated? How about Jisung?" Mark hyung was going to lift up our youngest but he waved his hand. "I'm fine, hyung, you don't have to worry about me."

"You sure?" Jisung nodded and stood up. "Now, let's go and search for Jeno hyung." We went out of the room again.

Mark hyung and I looked around for any signs of Jaemin hyung or Asmodeus while Jisung and Renjun hyung looked around to search for Jeno in every room we pass by.

"No signs of him yet?" Mark hyung asked. "Mmh, none." Jisung replied and they looked inside another room.

A strong gust of wind brushed on us and their candlelights flicked out except for mine.

"Eight.."

They brought out their lighters then turned it on.

"Six.."

The light in their candles returned before Jaemin hyung could even finish the countdown. I heard him sigh.

"As expected from the experts of these games." He chuckled and I didn't hear him anymore. Mark hyung suddenly punched the wall near the door. "Why does Jaemin want us to remember that mistake we did? God."

I rubbed his shoulders while Renjun hyung calmed him down. "There's no time for complaints, hyung. We have to find Jeno, then Hyuck, make Jaemin the seeker and we'll be out of here in no time."

Mark hyung nodded and we checked the room but there was no Jeno on sight. "Let's try going upstairs." We did and we ran towards there as quietly as we could so we won't attract Asmodeus' attention.

We finally stepped on the third floor and roamed around the hallways. While we were busy searching and defending, Renjun hyung suddenly stopped in front of a random room.

Jisung sighed, like he knows what our hyung was looking at. The latter was staring at something inside and I came to peek.

It was a mirror.

"We should get going." Jisung said and pushed us away from looking at the mirror inside that room.

"Jeno?" We turned our heads to Mark hyung when he exclaimed his name. He pointed at the direction he was looking and there was a candlelight near the rail of the floor.

"Jeno!" He finally looked at us and waved his other hand. We stopped smiling when he looked like he was being pulled down.

"Guys, help!"

He was slowly going off the rail.

"Jeno hyung!"

•••