𝖘𝖎𝖝

Mark's POV

I jumped out of my bed as soon as my alarm rang. With a smile on my face, I shut it off and went outside the guestroom which is my bed room until I stay. I went to Jisung's room and lightly knocked on his door.

"Come in," I heard his muffled voice said. I turned the knob and peeked inside. Jisung just finished writing something, probably a chapter and faced me with a happy look. Looks like both of us are in a good mood.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked. "We should get ready. Chenle will pick us up after breakfast," He nodded and stood up from his swivel chair. "I'll go take a bath now." I said and went to my room to get a towel.

I climbed down the stairs and into the bathroom. It was locked so I was guessing someone was inside. I waited near the door. After a minute, the door opened and Wonyoung exited. She grinned at me. "Sorry for making you wait, oppa."

I smiled. "It's okay." I replied and went inside. I removed my clothes and started to take a shower. When I finished, I dried myself with the towel then wrapped it around my waist.

I left the bathroom and I turned my head to Wonyoung who was coughing. She has her fingers on her nose and I noticed there's a spill of strawberry milk from it. I laughed. "Did you spit the milk from your nose?" I asked.

She waved her hand, her back on me. "Yes. Now go get a shirt, sir. I'm attracted to men with abs." She said while wiping her nose with a hankie. I laughed again before going back to my room.

I changed into a gray hoodie and black jeans. I decided to wear specs for some reason and opened my phone. There's a text from Chenle.

ZhongCaprio

are you guys ready?

we'll be picking them up soon

i'm done. idk bout jisung yet

btw jaemin hyung visited last night ^0^

is he coming with us?

ah yeah

i already have him picked up

by my personal assistant 😈

wdym

yknow jaem hyung can be a flirt

he's doing a move on my personal assistant smh

what's the name 😂

minju

I blinked my eyes multiple times, thinking I might have hallucinated. I read it again. God, I must have read it wrong the first time. My eyes are deceiving me, it's scary. I huffed and replied,

can you stop him? lol 😂

minju likey tho LMAO

just get us lele -.-

jisung's mom made macaroons for you

IMMA YEET THERE NOW

I laughed at his text and closed my phone. I went out of my room and checked on Jisung. He just exited his room before I can knock. He's wearing a dandelion-colored hoodie. "Let's eat breakfast." I said and we walked down to the dining room.