𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Jisung's POV

"Guys, help!" Jeno hyung shouted while he was slowly falling on the other side of the rail.

"Jeno hyung!" I ran towards him as fast as I could and tackled him on the ground just in time. I heard the others sigh in relief while Jeno hyung hugged me. "Thank you, Jisung."

I smiled and stood up, pulling him with me. The others ran towards us and checked on our eye-smiling friend. "Are you okay, Jeno?"

He nodded. "I'm fine." Mark hyung hugged Jeno hyung. He looked really worried about us. I hid a smile. He pulled away and looked at him. "Why were you going to fall?"

Jeno hyung shrugged. "I.. I don't know. I just feel like someone or something was pulling me down. Thank God Jisung got to hold me," He sighed and looked thankfully at me.

"Thank God you're alright. Now, let's move on to our real motive, okay? We need to find Hyuck and-" Chenle folded his arms and cut off Jeno hyung's sentence. "Make me the seeker."

He gave him a puzzled look. "Wait, what?" Renjun hyung sighed. "Chenle is the only one who can control his body amidst oblivion so like before, he is going to tag Jaemin and make him the seeker, then we will trap him around a circle of salt. We'll gather on the staircase."

"Then we'll drag Chenle's body when Jaemin's the seeker?" We nodded. "Alright, so where is Hyuck?"

"That, we don't know." Mark hyung replied. I shrugged. "I guess we have more than one seeker now," I said and they gave me a look. I rolled my eyes. "Because even us who are supposed to hide is also searching for who's 'it', so that makes us seekers."

Their mouths turned into an 'o' and they nodded. "Then let's seek for the seeker." We turned around to go back down the stairs when Jaemin hyung appeared in front of us.

The same thing happened. Our candles were blown out and we pulled out our lighters to light it up again. Jaemin glared at us before fading into smoke.

"We need to find Donghyuck." Mark hyung said and we all rushed down the stairs to find our tanned male hyung who has Asmodeus using his body at the moment.

"Where do you guys think he is?" Chenle asked. We stopped halfway when we saw Asmodeus walking towards a room in the left. We kept quiet until he stepped inside the room.

The younger Chinese stepped down the staircase and followed where the seeker went. "Chenle!" I whisper-yelled. He went to us again and dragged Renjun and Mark hyung. "You guys go with me. I'm going to sacrifice myself now."

"Chenle, it's too sudden." Mark hyung said with a worried voice. "I know, but didn't you guys say you want to end this as soon as possible?" They paused. "Then let me do it. I can control my body then I can find Jaemin hyung and make him 'it'."

Even though our oldest hyungs were worried, they nodded their heads. Renjun hyung turned to me and Jeno hyung. "The both of you, hide in the storage room near the oven. It's hidden behind a camouflaged sliding door. We will be back before you know it." He said and they rushed to the room where Asmodeus entered.

"Come on, Jisung." Jeno hyung took my hand and pulled me with him to the kitchen area. We went near the oven and touched the walls if we could feel any sliding door.

"Oh, here." I heard him mutter and he pushed a secret door aside. We stepped inside the small storage room and waited for the four of them to come back.

•••

Mark's POV

Renjun and I followed Chenle to the room where they found me. Asmodeus entered there so we immediately tailed behind him.

We stopped near the door. "If you hear him say 'you're 'it', it's your cue to take Hyuck hyung. Mark hyung will take him to the storage room in the kitchen with Jeno and Jisung while Renjun hyung would stay. I will go find Jaemin while the two of you will be closely behind. Keep a five-meter distance so he won't notice you following me. Are you in or not?" Chenle instructed.

For someone as young as him, he got great planning strategies. We nodded at him. I hope this plan works well. Chenle nodded. "Good. When he will become the seeker, drag me with you since I will be feeling half-conscious after tagging him, then we'll finally gather in the staircase." We nodded again.

He let out a deep breath and went inside the room. Renjun and I peeked and Asmodeus grabbed Chenle's arm.

"You're 'it'."

I immediately went inside and took Hyuck's body. Before leaving, I whispered to Chenle, "Good luck to us." I left the room with Donghyuck and ran to the kitchen.

"Near the oven.." I searched around the area and saw what I was looking for. I knocked on the wall near the oven and it opened sideways to reveal Jisung and Jeno.

"Keep him there with you guys. We'll be back, I promise." I said and handed them Hyuck. "Good luck, hyung." Jeno said before I closed the door. I gave him a smile and immediately returned to where I left Renjun and Chenle.. now being possessed by Beelzebub.

I saw Chenle climbing up the stairs while Renjun was waiting five meters away. I walked next to him and stared at Chenle do his part of the bargain. "I can't believe he is all grown up now." Renjun muttered under his breath which I heard.

I smiled. "I know. It's like yesterday when he was still our small little dolphin," He was already in the second flight of stairs. "Alright, it's time to follow him now." I said and we slowly walked behind.

We went up the stairs with careful steps, tailing behind Chenle/Beelzebub. It went on like that for a couple more minutes before we arrived at the third floor.

"Prepare your salt." I whispered to Renjun and he nodded once. We hid near a door when we heard Jaemin's voice echo in the empty hallway.

"Oh, Beelzebub. Why are you here? I'm sure the others are downstairs." He said. I glanced at the two of them and prepared myself. Renjun also got stiff behind me.

Chenle then touched Jaemin again.

"You're 'it'."

Renjun and I jumped from our hiding spot and poured a circle of salt around Jaemin, trapping him inside. He growled at us again and we dragged Chenle downstairs.

"You go get the others. Chenle and I will stay on the staircase." I told the older Chinese and we finally made it to the end of the stairs. Renjun continued to run to the kitchen and after a minute, he returned with the three of the guys we left behind.

We finally gathered in there. Hyuck and Chenle gave us shards of glass from the ground floor and put it against our bodies.

The two maknaes were shaking. "H-Hyung, I.. I'm scared." Jisung gulped and observed the shard he is holding. I put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Jisung. We can't change our paths but we can for others."

He smiled back and even though he was still terrified, he got ready.. all of us got ready.

"Just so you know, I love you guys so much." Donghyuck suddenly said, his eyes starting to tear up. "We love you, too, Hyuck." Renjun replied.

I heaved a sigh. "Alright. Here we go.. in three.. two-"

"Stop!"

We looked at the second floor and saw Jaemin. Hyuck groaned. "It's over now! We already defeated you!"

He smirked and shook his forefinger, clicking his tongue as well. "Nah-ah-ah. Remember, we played those games together although I was forced but you also have to end this game with me.

"This time, all of you will be seekers, and I would be the one to hide. It's okay, I won't cheat and especially won't use my powers.

"By the time I'm back to my normal self, with only Charlie left in me, only then you could exit through the front door and kill your pitiful selves. Easy as pie, right?" All of us were pissed off by him again.

"Then I shall hide, then. Bye."

•••