𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Jaemin's POV

There's that churning in my stomach again. I groaned and stood up, making my way to the bathroom. I spat my saliva in the sink and washed my face afterwards.

I looked at the mirror and saw my left eye turning red. I winked using that eye and when I took another look at it, it has its normal color again.

I left the bathroom and snatched a shirt from my bed. I wore it then went down for dinner after smelling the aroma of egg rolls.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw Mom already preparing the food while Dad was busy sipping his coffee. Mom's gaze dropped to me. "Oh, Jaemin, you're awake from your nap."

I went over and kissed her cheek. "Good evening, Mom, Dad." My Dad gave a nod and started to eat a roll. "Do you still have any plans on going out, sweetie?" Mom asked.

I stared at the ground. "Ah, yes. I'm going to meet with a friend of mine. I know it's already night but it's been months ever since we last saw each other so I'll pay a visit." I said and sat beside Dad.

"Do you want to bring something for him? I can buy—" I chuckled and waved my hand. "Mom, it's okay. It's just a short visit, and I don't want you and Dad to be late on your night shift." She smiled and nodded. "Okay, but tell me when you change your mind." I gave a nod and started to eat my food.

After eating, Mom and Dad bid goodbye and went to work. "Lock the house when you leave, Jaemin." Mom reminded. "I will, Mom! Take care." She sent me a flying kiss and they drove away to their office.

I finished eating my dinner and washed my plates. As I was washing, I felt a presence behind me. "What do you want?" I asked. It's still not the time to meet up. I haven't found all of them yet.

"Who are you visiting?" Charlie asked. According to him, he's my demon. "Chenle. He's your favorite, right?" I chuckled and shrugged. "Too bad you got me." He laughed along with me. "You're not bad yourself, human."

"Answer my question, Charlie." I snapped, returning to my serious tone. "I just wanted to ask, that's all." I nodded. "Alright, you're done. Go back to Hell, I didn't call you yet. You and the others would eventually know when to start."

He sighed. "Fine." Charlie huffed and finally left. He's such a pain in the ass sometimes.

I finished washing my plate, utensils and cups and went back to my room to take a night bath. I took off my clothes and turned the shower on. There was mirror in the bath room and I stared at my reflection. I grinned to take a look at my teeth.

There are two sharp teeth in front, making me look like a vampire. This would probably look normal. It's not that sharp either. After washing up, I changed into a red polo shirt and gray jeans.

"Charlie," I called and my demon appeared in front of me with folded arms and a raised brow. "Tell me where Chenle lives." He nodded. "I'll possess you on the ride." He said and faded into smoke.

I took my phone from the bed side table and went out, locking the house like what Mom said. I called for a cab and it stopped in front of me. By the time I opened the door, I felt Charlie take over my body.

I could still see what's happening even though there are two souls in my body. I went inside the car and Charlie told the driver, "Zhong Residence." The cab then drove there and after a little while, we arrived in front a huge mansion.

Charlie already left my body and I paid the driver my fee. I hopped off the cab and took a look at the place.

"Rich ass motherfucker." I heard Charlie inside my head. "Zip your mouth, Gibson." I said. I went near the gate and rang on the door bell. A recorder beside the bell stuttered. "What's your business with Mr. Zhong Chenle?" A feminine voice asked.

"Oh, I'm his friend, Na Jaemin. I want to pay him a visit." I said. The man gate then opened automatically. "Please come in, Mr. Na." I thanked whoever was in the other line and went inside.

I passed by the garden that was greatly taken care of, lit by lamps. When I got in front of the mansion, I knocked on the huge double doors.

It then opened and it revealed a strawberry-blonde girl. Her eyes widened and I saw her cheeks turn pink. I smiled at her and bowed slightly. "Hi. I'm Na Jaemin." I said, holding out my hand.

She stared at what I offered and blinked twice before shaking her hand with mine. "Oh, I-I'm Kim Minju, Mr. Zhong Chenle's personal assistant." She said and pulled her hand, bowing. She moved out of the way. "Please come in, Mr. Na."

"Just call me Jaemin, Minju." I replied. She nodded once. "Uh, Jaemin. Mr. Zhong is currently eating his dinner and wishes to be undisturbed. You can wait here in the living room." She announced. I just noticed she was holding a notebook and pen.

I sat on the couch. "I will wait for him." She flashed a smile. "I shall leave you then, Jaemin." She was gonna leave but I grabbed her arm, which made her face redder than before. "Can't you stay for a bit? It's so quiet here, I need a companion."

"You got me, dude." I rolled my eyes mentally. "Shut up, Charlie."

Minju chuckled nervously and tried to remove my grip from her without offending me. "Mr. Na—Jaemin, I'm very sorry but I'm seriously so bad at communicating it's almost like a talent at this point." She said. I pulled her to me and I didn't expect the tug was that strong to make her land on me.

We stared at each other and I felt myself smirk. I heard a door open and both Minju and I's head turned to that direction. It was Chenle who just finished his dinner. He looked at me and his personal assistant in shock.

Minju noticed her boss staring. "Oh..!" She broke away and cleared her throat, her face red in embarrassment. I glanced at her and at Chenle who was just giving me that type of look.

She bowed at me and Chenle. "I will be heading to my bed room now, Mr. Zhong," She turned to me. "Mr. Na." She said and left, climbing up the stairs.

Chenle snapped from his trance and jumped on me. We both fell on the ground and I just laughed. Even though he's a victim of my demon,

Wait..

Our demons, he's still a good friend. "Jaemin hyung! I miss you~." He said, hugging me tightly. I returned his embrace, chuckling. "I miss you, too, Lele." He smiled and I ruffled his blonde head.

"How did you find my house, though?" He asked while we stood up and pulled away from each other. "I asked someone around your neighborhood and told me this mansion is yours." I lied.

"At least you gave me credits."

"Charlie, if you're not going to keep quiet, I'm going to abandon you."

"Geez, alright. I'll leave you alone."

"Come on, hyung. I'll tell you about our plans for tomorrow!" I raised a brow as he dragged me to the staircase. "What do you mean?" He grinned. "We're hanging out tomorrow; all seven of us!"

I was quite shocked by the news, but ended up smiling.. or smirking.

You just made this easier for me, Chenle.

"You heard that, Charlie."

"Already told them. Good luck, boss."

•••