li. ━━ nightlock nightlock nightlock

· 。゚☆: *.
RUINS
»»————- act three. from the ashes
FIFTY ONE ━━ nightlock nightlock nightlock

in my darkest hour, hope kissed my cheek and said everythinh will be okay

and said everythinh will be okay

faraway

     A BLOOD CURLING SCREAM ERUPTED FROM ERIN'S THROAT AS SHE CLOSED HER EYES THE MOMENT SHE BROUGHT HER KATANA DOWN, and when she opened her eyes again, by some miracle, she watched her weapon stick itself into the neck of the mutt that was holding Finnick. It felt like the world had slowed down, when its grip loosend and it tumbled down the ladder, taking other creatures with it. Finnick's wide eyes were locked onto Erin's tear filled one and when she blinked, everything was turned up again into chaos. She held her hand out for the blonde man as he hurried up the ladder and when he latched onto her arm just as the mutts returned she could almost feel the relief.

    Katniss watched from next to her friend, the Holo in her hand suddenly catching her interest as an idea comes to mind. "Nightlock, nightlock—"

    Finnick hauls himself through the small opening, heaving loudly and he can barely keep his head up as Erin throws her arms around his neck in a bone crushing hug before grabbing his head in her hands and bringing their lips together in a rushed and emotion filled kiss.

    "—Nightlock" Katniss finishes before dropping the device down the hole and the sewer and the creatures explode in a ball of fire, the heat rising even through the opening the ground.

    "I thought I lost you." Erin cries out against Finnick's lips, neither one ready to pull away from each other anytime soon but there is no time to waste as they are rushed to their feet to continue. But there was no time to relax yet when the moment they entered the upper level again peacekeepers bombarded them with gunfire and everyone returned the gesture, raising their own guns to fire back.

     Everyone quickly tried to sprint into the opposite direction, blindly firing at the incoming peacekeepers and Finnick and Erin held onto eachother for dear life, both not in any position to run woth theit injuries, but they had no choice.

    As they continued to spring down the hallway a resounding scream left Erin's lips as Messalla, a man from Cressida's crew desintegraded right in front of her own eyes as another trap revealed itself.

    The light above their heads turned on randomly, and everyone inside its reached turned to dust in a matter of seconds, making the team have to dodge not only the bullets but the lights also as they sprinted across the seemingly never ending hallway.