into you.

"dude how much you wanna bet i won't?" "you're too much of a pussy mattia , give it a rest." "oh really ? watch."

soon enough , mattia polibio walked up to lucia norman's locker. "hey" "uhm hi , why are you on my locker?" "i just wanted to ask you something, would you be down to come to a party with me and my friends tomorrow night?". lucia couldn't believe it. i mean really, out of anybody in the world, it was mattia polibio? she really thought she was dreaming. "uhm hello?" "oh shit my bad, uhm yeah sure why not, what time?" "7pm , gimme your number so i can keep in touch with you ma." "fine, just don't show up an hour later, polibio." and with that, she walked off, leaving the tall boy lost in his thoughts of her.

"LOOK AT MATTIA BEING ALL WHIPPED AND SHIT." "shut the fuck up kairi, i won't hesitate to knock your little ass down again, got it?"

;

**next day**

it was now 6:30pm and to be honest, lucia was pretty nervous herself. she won't admit it, but like every other girl, she fell for mattia.

unknown number :
hey ma, ya didn't really give me an address so uhh idk where to go.

lucia :
shit sorry polibio it's uhh **enter address**

set contact name as : polibio ?

yes or no

polibio :
huh , only a block away from me n i've never seen you before , anyways are you ready?

lucia : oh uhm , thad kinda weird ig LMAO but yea , ready when you are ;)

polibio :
outside hun.

"wow didn't think you'd show up lucia, mattia's dick is probably already hard by the thought of you." kairi said. "fuck you kai." "ow! what the fuck was that for dipshit?"

"uhm can you both shut the fuck up." lucia said. "you gon needa shut me up ma." mattia retorted with a wink."

this is gonna be a longggg night.

lucia was actually enjoying herself. maybe it was the fact that she'd been waiting to be with mattia for a long time or the fact that she literally hadn't gone to a party since sophomore year.

she knew she fell for mattia when he grabbed her by the waist to dance with her. "you gonna allow me a dance or do i have to bribe you?" he said to her. "i mean do you even know how to dance polibio?"
"uhm of course , have you not seen my tik toks with the guys? i'm like fucking dancing with the stars over here." he spoke confidently and of course , with a smile.

"well then, shall we?"

and with that the two danced like they were the only ones in the room. lucia never felt comfortable dancing and she didn't know why she felt so free. the more she looked at him, the more she realized she was probably going to end up as another one time thing and he'd eventually forget about her. she didn't know why, but she began to break down.

"i uh im gonna go mattia i-i can't , i'm sorry." and with that the girl took her things and burst out the door. "wait lucia wait!" the boys all followed mattia out the door.

"what the fuck did you do dipshit?"
"nothing , we were fine and then she just started crying. i-i didn't even notice until she started talking." mattia spoke, clearly worried. "well i mean text her at least." "no go to her house and talk to her." "no leave her be." the rest of his friends started throwing out suggestions. "listen guys, maybe she's just not into me like i was into her."

author's note:

yo i don't know what i'm doing or when imma be updating sorry if these are bad . i like all these fanfics ppl make of the boys n wanted to try it.