its okay to cry.

cleo was getting ready to hang out with her best friend, mattia polibio. what he didn't know was that cleo's had the biggest crush on him since the 7th grade.

"hey bumble fuck." the boy yelled enthusiastically into the screen. "mattia, what do you need, i'm literally changing right now." cleo said. "ohhh really? let me see." the boy said with a smirk. and with that cleo hung up jokingly and continued to get ready.

she walked to his house since it was down the block and looked down at her phone the whole way. she then crashed into someone and saw that it was mattia. "what the fuck tia?" cleo yelled. "sorry, i wanted to meet you halfway to make sure that you were safe." the boy said with a slight frown. "aw i love you dude." cleo said and yanked the boy into a hug as she kissed his cheek.

the two walked to mattia's house and when they got there cleo greeted mattia's family. "wanna play videos games with me? i'll tell the boys to get online." the boy said with puppy eyes. "noo babes let's watch a movie." cleo said with sad eyes. "ugh fine. what do you wanna watch." the boy asked her.

"i don't know, any disney movie." she said with a smile. the movie was playing and mattia laid on cleo's chest. cleo was falling asleep when mattia got up to go to the bathroom. she heard the boy sobbing and didn't know if she should go check on him or not. before she had the chance to get up mattia had exited the bathroom and sat back on the bed. he thought cleo didn't notice but she asked right away why he was crying.

"bubba, what happened?" she asked with sad eyes. "i-i don't know. i was looking at myself in the mirror and realized i didn't like what i s-saw." the boy said with sobs. cleo grabbed mattia's face and looked him in the eyes. "it's okay to cry you know. but for shit like this? you have nothing to be insecure about love. you're literally perfect and girls praise you all around the world. hell, boys even want to look like you. you're amazing inside and out." cleo said and gave the boy a hug. "stop comparing yourself to other guys, you're fine the way you are." she gave him a kiss on the cheek and wiped his tears off of his face. "i love you." mattia said as he looked into cleo's eyes. both of their eyes drifted to each other's lips. they started making out and when they finally let go cleo blurted out. "what about us being best friends?" she said and they both laughed. "FUCK being best friends, you're mine now." he said and tackled her on her back and filled her face with kisses.

the two continued with their movie night and kissed occasionally. mattia continued to lay his head on cleo's chest and kissed around her boobs. "stop whore, i don't want them to find hickeys on me." cleo said and she slapped his head. "sorry." mattia said as he placed his head back on her chest and continued watching the movie.

thanks for reading! lmk if y'all have requests n sorry if there's any mistakes