insecurities.

leslie was at mattia's house as per usual when he decided to go live. "hey guyssssss! i'm here with leslie!!!" he said pointing towards the girl. "hey losers!" she said with a smile on her face.

*bold text are the comments that mattia reads out loud*

why is she at your house mattia?

"uhm because she's my friend, duh." he said with a laugh.

looks like we lost him ladies😪😪😪

"we're not even dating guys, mattia's a whole rat i swear." leslie said with a small giggle. mattia looked at the girl with sad eyes. "am i really ?" he said looking into her literal soul.

"just a bit. don't worry polibio, there's plenty other girls who'd disagree." leslie said with a smile.

so he jus gon forget abt the live?

"shit my bad guys, i do be kinda dumb doe." he was talking to the camera when he took it into the bathroom to go live over there instead since leslie was getting tired already.

leslie could still hear mattia from his bathroom though. and he started speaking when her heart broke.

"man i feel insecure now. i know my body isn't perfect guys you don't have to rub it in." he said with sad eyes.

leslie could only imagine his facial expression. she went into the bathroom and mattia turned around with red eyes.

"mattia, why are you crying? what's wrong? come here." she said pulling him into a hug.

"i was on live and then my shirt w-went up and then the people starting m-making fun of my body and i c-couldn't take it anymore." he said choking on tears.

"hey hey it's okay, don't worry about them. your body is amazing. to me, you look perfect without putting in any effort." she said with a smile. he quickly ended the live not realizing it was still going, but people had already been screen recording the whole thing.

"really? you mean that?" he said with a slight smile.

"nooo i only said that as a joke. yes dummy. stop worrying about how you look." she said finally letting go of their tight hug.

"are you gonna go live again?" the girl asked. "hmm i kinda wanna watch movies with you instead." he said as he pulled the girl back to the bed.

"what do you wanna watch?" leslie asked, not noticing the boy had already fallen asleep cuddling her body.

she sighed deeply and turned off the tv, leaving the led lights on the color red. "goodnight mattia." she said giving the brunette a kiss on the head.

authors note:
this was loosely based off that one live where mattia got rlly insecure about his body, that shit made me so sad :(