lunch.

jazmin, mattia and the rest of the group were headed to lunch after class. jazmin was a couple inches taller than kairi so as they waited in line for lunch, she rested her elbow on his head. "heyyy stop doing that, you make me feel short." kairi said with a frown on his face.

"hey kai, turn that frown upside down." mattia said flipping his frown into a smile. the group started laughing and headed back to their table. as they were walking back, the biggest manwhore in the school, zach, walked up to jazmin and grabbed her waist. "hey mamas, wanna come sit with me and my guys at the table?" he said and the girl cringed at the name.

"naw you good shordy." she said and continued walking with her friends. "yeah whatever, you know you want this." he said and slapped her ass.

"YOO BRO WHAT's YOUR PROBLEM?" "bro what the fuck!" "get your hands off of her!" "YOOO" "fucking pervert" "asshole"

many shouts came from the lunchroom and jazmin turned red as she just stood there. mattia walked up to zach and got in his face. "what, you're protecting your girlfriend or something? she's a total slut you know." zach said. jazmin knew what would happen next and tried to get in between the two boys. "tia it's fine come on." she said and tried to grab mattia.

as she was being shoved between them mattia had enough and punched zach right in the nose. "yo bro what the fuck." he said and tried to swing at mattia but he luckily blocked it and threw him to the ground and started repeatedly punching him. "MATTIA, PLEASE CMON!" the girl yelled.

she and her friends pulled mattia off of him and backed up as the principal walked over to them. "mattia. zach. come with me." mattia looked at jazmin right before he went away.

"oh my god he on x games mode." ale said and earned a smack from jazmin. "fuck zach dude, what the fuck is his problem?" robert said angrily. jazmin stayed mostly quiet anxiously waiting for mattia to return. the bell rang which meant lunch was over and the group headed to their different classes. jazmin's last class was with mattia but she didn't see him.

when school was over jazmin and her friends rushed to find mattia. as soon as she saw him she ran up to him and smacked his cheek. "what the fuck tia. i hate you, but thank you." jazmin said giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "oh my god your lip is bleeding." she said. "wanna kiss it?" mattia asked with a smirk.

"shut the fuck up, let's go." she said and the group walked towards the bus. during the ride home mattia lay his head on jazmin's shoulder and she put her head on his. "don't ever get into another fight for me, please." she said and kissed his forehead. "i'll try not to, he had absolutely no right to do that. are you okay?" he said looking up at her. "yeah i'm good, i just uh didn't expect it to happen." she said.

"it's okay, wanna come to my place and nap?" he asked her with a smile. "yeah sure, i'd like that." she said with a smile.

fuck zachhhh LMAOOO pls leave suggestions my brain ain't functioning no more. hope y'all liked itt. i love y'all sm.
my bad if there's any mistakes😭

#BLACKLIVESMATTER