tease.

"hey guys!!" norma spoke to the people who were flooding into her live stream.
"sooo i'm at mattias right now but i'm pretty sure he's like taking a shit or something."

comment: omg why is she laying down in his bed , are they like dating or something😳😳

"uhm sorry, like what the fuck y'all want me to do, hang on his ceiling or something? not like i'm fucking him or anything."

little did the people know, that's exactly what they had been doing. and to be completely honest, they weren't even dating or talking, they were basically like, fuck buddies.

"YOOOOO!!" mattia exclaimed as her jumped on top of the bed to plummet onto the girl. "fuck you mattia, literally that shit hurted fatass" norma exclaimed.

comment: why are you calling him fatass he's not even fat why are you bullying him.😐

"uhm well i call him that all the time and he knows i'm joking i mean hey, look at me, i'm not saying i'm like a skinny legend or anything."

mattia knew that norma had the camera only by her head so he proceeded to slowly climb on top of the girl, slowly inching towards her chest and neck area.

norma knew exactly what he was doing but she continued the live anyway.

comment: where did mattia go we wanna see him.

comment: when mattia just disappears 😻😻

comment: why did it jus get so quiet👀

"mattia stop fuckhead. anyways guys how have y'all been? n how's y'alls days been going?"

mattia lifted up the girls shirt , just high enough to where her breasts were exposed. norma looked at mattia with wide eyes but he payed no attention to it and took her breast in his mouth. norma was trying so hard to not make a noise and continued talking like nothing happened.

comment: why don't you show your whole face smh, ur so pretty ;((

"dude i l-literally look like s-shit right now i uhm." mattia then proceeded to go to the girls neck and began sucking on it.

comment: bro y'all hear dat👀👀 sounds like baby making abt to happen

comment: uhm okay might as well end the live if you ain't gonna talk 🥱

mattia had for sure left at least 5 hickeys on norma's neck and breasts. "uhm okay guys i'm gonna get off now by love you all."

once those words were said mattia immediately stopped what he was doing.
"what the fuck tiaaaa i know you did not just tease me like that-"
"of course i did ma." mattia replied with a smile and continued to watch tv as if he had done nothing.

"literally FUCK you polibio."

"hmm that's not a hard job for you now is it?" he replied with a wink and cuddled up next to her.