italian boy.

"hello??" the girl was suddenly awaken barely realizing she fell asleep in the classroom. "oh shit what the fuck, uhm i'm sorry i-" she quickly began to apologize.

"no worries luv, i was just making sure you weren't dead or anything." she heard the boy retort. "what's your name anyways?" she asked the boy since she'd never seen him around the school, yet he looked so familiar.

"mattia polibio."

holy shit. isn't this kid on tik tok or something? literally how have i never seen him here omg i-

her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the italian boy asking where she needed to be. "hey uh aren't you supposed to be in cheer practice or something?" he asked.

"uhm how do you know i'm on the cheer team?" she asked, clearly confused. "i see you all the time, your name's ariana isn't it?" he looked at her with a smile.

"oh uh yeah, well uhm you're right, i should probably like get going uhh see you around?" she said rushing to get her things.

"oh wait!" he called out.

"yeah? what's up?" she questioned.

"can i like uhm get your number you know i mean unless you don't wanna give it to me which is like totally fine but-" the boy spoke so fast and mumbled that she almost didn't catch what he said.

"woah slow down there, but yeah here give me your phone." she said with a nervous smile.

"here ya go, see you around mattia!" she yelled enthusiastically.

set contact name as : ariana🥺 ?

yes or no

today 3:45 pm

mattia:
hey it's me mattia, ik ur ik cheer rn, but i was wondering if maybe you'd wanna hang out on the weekend?
read 6:39pm

ariana🥺:
hey mattia! just got out rn, but yes! i'd love to jus lemme know which day you're free n we can plan something :)
read 6:43pm

mattia:
oh yeah totally! i'll lyk, see you tomorrow at school ari! :))

authors not:

sowwy if these are bad, i jus b gettin ideas and write abt em LMAO😪😪

also sorry if there's grammar mistakes ion rlly double check 😪😪