foolish.

"omg i can't wait to meet him, i've been waiting so long like what the fuck i'm nervous." kelsey spoke to her best friend andrea. "dude holy fuck look at ale, he looks like a literal god." andrea spoke drooling over a typical tik toker.

the two girls were next in line to meet the new jersey boys. "oh my godddd hi roshaun!!" the two girls spoke as they took turns giving him a hug. they took pictures with the boys and while andrea was talking to ale, kelsey walked up to mattia. "uhm h-hi." she spoke with a flustered face and big smile. "hey, what's your name?" mattia spoke with his usual smile, only, he was a little shy in person.

"uhm m-my name's kelsey, and yours? shit, oh my god sorry that was a stupid question obviously i know who you are uhm i-" the brunette spoke clearly embarrassed. "hey that's okay, uhm, would you like maybe wanna go to prom with me later on tonight?" the boy spoke nervously.

"shut the fuck up. are you being for real? hell yea dude!" she spoke with a large smile. "well then, i'll pick you up later? what's your hotel room number?" "oh i'm in 406." she said. "no way, i'm in 410!" he said enthusiastically. "what the fuck, how did i not know ohmygod!" she yelled a little too loudly. "well anyways, i've gotta get the line moving so i'll see you later?" kelsey said as other girls were eager to meet the boy. "see you later kelsey!"

;;

"I CANNOT BELIEVE MATTIA POLIBIO JUST ASKED ME TO THE PROM HOLY FUCK." the girl yelled to her friend as they began to get ready for the event. "what the fuck kels, ale didn't ask me to prom." she said pretending to wipe a tear away. "if he ditches me i swear i'll cry." kelsey said.

maybe she spoke too soon..

"where is he omg the event is about to start and he's not here." kelsey said a little hurt. "hey maybe he's just running late, let's just go, maybe he's already there!" andrea said with a smile.

"well, maybe it was too good to be true." kelsey said. "aw cmon kels, don't let it ruin your night, maybe he just forgot!" andrea said reassuringly. "he's right there! oh wait, he's with what's her face, cynthia." andrea said with a slightly disappointed face.

"whatever let's just leave him alone and have fun, it was probably just a joke or something." kelsey said, she was truly hurt. "hey andrea im gonna go to the room, i'm not feeling too good." "okay kels, feel better, love you!"

after kelsey had finished getting unready she heard a knock on her door. had andrea forgotten her keys?

she got up and to her surprise, she saw a familiar italian boy in the doorway. "hey look i'm sor-" he tried to speak but was cut off.

"no you know what, fuck you mattia. you had my hopes up and for what? are my feelings just some joke to you? was this a little prank you wanted to pull? because it worked." kelsey said tearing up.

"hey listen, i forgot okay, i didn't mean to hurt you." as he said that the girl slammed the door in his face.

how could she have been so gullible, falling for a boy on tik tok? she really thought he'd found interest in her.

authors note;
idk what this was i'm sorry LMFAO hope y'all like it doe😪✌🏻 back to netflix i go! 😆✌🏻