dare.

IDEA BY @AcidAlondraA

"yo mattia" ale said. "have you seen the new girl kiara?" he asked. "uh no, why? who is she?" mattia asked curiously. "i don't know but don't you think it'd be fun to mess with her? i'll pay you $30 to play her." ale said with a smirk. "deal."

mattia saw the girl in home room, which he had with the rest of the boys, and walked up to her. "hey." he said. "uh hi?" kiara questioned. "kiara right?" he asked. "uhh yeah and you are?" she said. "oh i'm mattia. wanna go with me to the party tomorrow?" he asked with a smile. "well i'm not really one for parties..." she trailed off. "oh come on, it'll be fun. i promise." he said. "uhh okay fine, pick me up at 7?" she said. "sure, where do you live?" he asked.

6782 E Motello *idk if this is a real address LMAO

"hey that's right next to me!" he said excitedly. "okay well see you tomorrow at 7?" she said. "tomorrow at 7." he repeated and went back to his seat by the boys.

"it totally fucking worked. it looks like she totally believed it." ale said. the boys continued on talking until the bell rang which meant it was time to go home.

*next day bc i'm lazy*

wow idk what i'm gonna wear. should i go fancy? no i'll look stupid. a skirt? no too girly. aha! shorts and a nice top.

the girl threw her outfit on and waited until she heard a knock on her door. "ready?" mattia asked. "as i'll ever be!" she said.

when she walked up to the car she saw the rest of the boys laughing already. "uh hi guys!" she said shyly.

"hey" "yo wassup shordy" "hiii" "yoooo" "HIII"

she heard numerous voice and they continued to drive to the party. when they arrived she was pretty nervous. she didn't know what to feel about mattia asking her to the party so she just thought of them as acquaintances. they all sat down at some couches with other random people. mattia went to cuddle with this girl which was weird since he invited her to the party. "hey bitch. i'm cynthia." she said. "i'm kiara." the girl smiled. "let's play spin the bottle." she said with a smirk.

they all sat in a circle and the game continued until it was kiara's turn. she spinned and it landed on mattia. ugh of course. she truly didn't wanna kiss him and everybody was recording them. as they stood up she said "yeah i'm not doing this." and walked away. everyone started to laugh at mattia, as he'd never been turned down.

"damn dude." "HAHAHA SUCKS TO BE YOU." "she totally doesn't like you!" "woah mattia getting rejected? that's a first." "HAHAHA" numerous shouts were heard around the room. the boy stood there in awe with flushed cheeks. he was truly embarrassed and went to follow the girl.

wait, do i like her? no it's only the second day there's no way i could possibly like he-

mattia's thought were cut short as he found the room where the girl was sitting on the bed. "hey listen i'm sorry about what happened. i know you must've felt embarrassed. it's just, it didn't feel right to kiss you. i'm sorry." kiara said with her head dropped. "no you're all good. i mean it's cool or whatever." he said and they sat in silence.

LMFAOOO here's part one bbs hope y'all liked it srry for any mistakes in hereeee!