im sorry.

* TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ *

alondra, mattia, and the rest of the boys were headed to local party. "holy shit dude i'm so excited, you think there'll be cute boys there?" alondra asked.

"shut up alo, you're not talking to any boys besides us." mattia said angrily. "bruh, i'm not a baby, stop treating me like one." the girl said with an attitude. "listen alo, tia's right, maybe it's best if you stick with us for the night." robert said with a smile.

"whatever, i'm going in." alondra said as she entered the house, the boys following quickly behind. "hey." a random boy came up to her and asked if she wanted to drink. "naw, you good." mattia said as he yanked the drink from the boys hand, making him walk away. "what the fuck tia, let me have my fun." alondra said and pushed past him.

so the boys gave up and decided to leave alondra alone. "hey again, now that you're away from your boyfriend i can give you a drink." the same boy said as he handed alondra a cup. "yeah, thanks! but uh, mattia's not my boyfriend haha" she said.

"oh really? well the way he was protecting you made it seem like it." he said. "yeah well that's just how he is." she said.

as alondra finished the drink, she started to feel light headed. the last thing she remembered was falling into that boy's arms.

mattia didn't see alondra anywhere and started to panic. so he and the guys went upstairs to check all the rooms. they had one last room to check and as they barged in, they found the same boy hovering over alondra's naked body without pants.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM." "GET OFF OF HER PEDO." "GET THE FUCK OFF." "MOVE."

the boys all yelled as mattia grabbed the unknown boy and started beating him senseless. "if i ever catch you around her again i'll kill you." mattia said angrily. the boy was left on the floor as the rest of the boys made sure he didn't move.

mattia rushes over to alondra and took off his hoodie to put it on her. he moved her hair from her face with his hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead. she was still unconscious at this point so the boys all took an uber to mattia's house.

about an hour later alondra woke up. "woah w-what the hell happened?" the girl asked confused. "well uh we were at the party and then that boy drugged you and then he took you upstairs but we went to find you and then we found him about to hurt you and beat the shit out of him." kairi said. "thank you guys." alondra said. "no, like seriously, thank you guys. i'm sorry for not listening about staying with you guys. i just wanted to have fun." she said sadly.

"hey it's not your fault there are freaks like that." ale said as he hugged her. they all went into a group hug and started to set up their stuff to go to bed. alondra and mattia slept on the bed and the other three boys slept on the floor. "thanks tia, i love you so much. i don't know what would've happened if you guys weren't there for me." alondra said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "goodnight guys, i love you all so much." she said and they all replied with a goodnight.

alondra snuggled closer to mattia and lay her head on his chest. mattia then hugged her and they were so close that she could hear his heartbeat. he gave her a kiss on the head and with that, they all fell asleep.

thanks for reading guys, omg i love y'all sm. lmk if y'all have any requests!
sorry if there's any mistakes LMAO

black lives matter forever and always.