foolish pt 2

kelsey locked the door but could still hear mattia's soft voice. "listen kelsey i'm sorry i just caught up with cynthia in the moment i didn't mean to ditch you." the girl listened with teary eyes. she sighed and to her surprise she let the boy into her room. "you have 2 minutes to explain." she said with a serious tone. "well i was with cynthia and i forgot about bringing you and she insisted on me staying but i didn't want to and then i remembered about coming here with you and now we're here." he said running out of breath.

"what so i'm just a second option? listen if you didn't wanna go with me you could've just told me, i get it, you didn't wanna be seen with me." she said disappointed. "wait no i did, did you not hear me? cynthia kept me there, i tried to leave and i told ale to get cynthia off my dick so i could come here." he said desperate to be forgiven. "stop acting like you didn't want her dude, i saw your snapchat? yea uh seems like you were having fun with her tongue down your throat huh?" she says annoyed yet sad.

"you know what polibio just get out, seriously i-i can't even like deal with you right now. plus i'm tired, so if you would just leave me  alone that would be grea-" she was stopped by mattia putting his lips on hers. "looks like i shut you up huh?" he said with a smirk on his face. kelsey wanted so bad to be mad at him but how could she? i mean he looked so cute tonight and she couldn't let him go that easily, could she?

"wanna order food or something?" the brunette asked with a fatass smile on his face because he knew that kelsey wouldn't say no to him. "i guess so.." she was trying to put on a hard act but clearly it didn't work. so mattia tackled her down to the bed and started to tickle her. "MATTIA STOPPP I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL BEAT YOU THE FUCK UP, NO CAP" she said screaming and laughing at the same time.

mattia then stopped tickling her and they lay there for a couple seconds staring into each other's eyes when all the sudden they heard the door bust open. "mattia?" the two looked up to see ale with cynthia right behind him. "uhm hi guys." they both said. "hi kelsey!" ale said with a big smile on his face. "so this is the bitch you left me for?" cynthia said clearly mad. "you said what?" kelsey said confronting the heavily contoured faced girl. "i said . this is the bitch you left me for?"

mattia and ale knew what was about to happen but before mattia could grab kelsey she punched cynthia in the face. "w you talk shit atleast learn how to blend that contour cause babygirl your shit looks like fucking dirt." she said with mattia dragging her away. "hey hey look at me." mattia said pinning the girl against the wall. "don't let her get to you okay? i don't even know why i thought touching tongues with her was cute." he said with a little giggle. "yea yea my bad, i just had to stick up for myself cause i ain't gonna let a childish ass girl talk shit to me like she knows me." kels said calming down a little bit.

"do you wanna watch a movie now? our food's almost here." he said with a smile. "oh maybe i should leave then" ale said with wide eyes and left the room.

with that, the two lay in the bed watching movies until they'd fall asleep. "you know maybe you ditching me at prom wasn't so bad." kelsey said with a yawn as she snuggled her face in mattia's neck.  

author's note
YOOOOO hi guys!! i completely forgot i had dis shit but i saw y'all wanted a part two to this chapter. sowwy if its not good LMAO i tried 😭

and also i didn't check for mistakes so sorry if there's any LMAO