bus ride.

leya, mattia, and the rest of the boys were taking the bus home from school as usual. leya and the boys always sat together because they were like her only friends, well, more like the only people she actually liked.

there was this girl named mae, she's one of the girls who try to be funny but in reality are irritating and loud(and eat hot cheetos for breakfast).

she always tried to talk to her and the guys but they all pushed her away because she annoyed the shit out of all of them. that day, as the six of them were talking mae walked up to the guys and started talk to them.

"hey boys, y'all wanna hang out later or sum?" she asked really hyped. "uhm no thanks." mattia answered. "alright then fuck you guys." she said and walked back to the front of the bus.

"i fucking hate her, like she already knows none of us like her annoying ass." leya said. "calm down hun, don't let her bother you." mattia replied with a smile.

next thing they knew, mae walked up to them and dumped water and gatorade all over the boys, missing leya.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK??" "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM BRO?" "FUCK YOU MAN THE FUCK!" all the boys started yelling.

"move boys." leya said and gotta up facing mae directly. "you think you're soooo fucking funny huh?" leya said clearly angry. "yeah actually i do." mae said with a giggle.

"see if this is funny bitch."

leya punched mae right in the face so hard, she knocked mae to the floor. mae started to bleed right away so leya grabbed her hair in her hand.

"next time you do some shit to me or the guys, you're gonna have a broken nose and a concussion. got it?" leya said as everybody recorded. somehow the bus driver didn't notice this, which was good.

"yeah yeah." mae said flustered and in pain.

"fuck you." leya said as she got up.

"YOOOO YOU DID THAT SHIT DOE!!" "GOT HER ASSSSSS." "LEYA LEYA LEYA." "YOU'RE THAT BITCH DOEEE!"
numerous people started yelling out.

"bitch got me all the way fucked up." leya said and took her seat right next to mattia once again.

"you did that tho!!" mattia said giving the girl a cheeky smile and a kiss on the head.

"i wish she'd come up to me once more."

and with that, all six of them got off the bus walking towards mattia's house.

authors note:

and i oop-