because you're mine.

mal and the boys all went to a party on saturday. she asked ale to pick her up at 7.
she got a text saying for her to go outside because they had arrived already.

"YOOOOO" "wassup mamas" "hi mal!!" she heard yells from the boys coming from the car. "hi guys!!" she said excitedly. she never told anyone that she secretly had a crush on mattia, but it'd mess up their friendship so she kept quiet about it. there was barely any space so she had to sit on mattia's lap. "oooooou bet mattia's got a hard one right now." kairi said jokingly while the boys laughed and agreed. "shut the fuck up olaf." and kairi got quiet as hell.

they had all arrived to the party and it was really crowded, which mal didn't like but she stayed by the boys most of the time.

after about an hour mal had gotten comfortable enough to dance along with the rest of the group. she was dancing on kairi but obviously she had no interest in him. she looked to the side to see mattia eyeing them with a sort of angry face. kairi didn't think anything of it and knew mal wasn't trying to get with him. "hey kai, imma go to the bathroom okay? i'll be right back." mal said with a smile. mattia quickly followed the brunette to the bathroom and before mal could close the door he held his hand out. "yo what was that about?" the boy asked.

"hey bozo let go of the door i have to pee, i'm serious fuckhead move." mal said seriously. "fine, but once you get out, meet me in the first room to the right.

after mal finished doing the bathroom, she remembered that she had to meet mattia in a room but couldn't remember which side. so she walked into the first room on the left to find two people having sex and quickly shut the door with a giggle. she now remembered which room to go to and she saw mattia sitting on the bed.

"hey tia, why'd you wanna meet in here for?" she asked curiously. "what was that earlier bro." he said with a mad tone in his voice. "what're you talking about tia? are you talking about me dancing with kai?" she said with a sigh. "yes, why were you all up on him?" he said. "it was just dancing calm down polibio, you're acting like i wanted to fuck him." she said getting angry as well. "well ion want you on him like that anymore." he said. "oh yeah? why's that?" mal said inching closer to him. "because you're mine." he said grabbing the girl and pushing their lips together.

after about 1 minute of them kissing they broke apart for some air. "what was that tia?" she asked surprised. "listen mal, for a long time i've liked you and felt like that was a good moment to kiss you. problem?" he said confidently. "uhm no, yea uhh i've liked you for some time too you know. i've always been too much of a pussy to do anything about it." she said nervously. "well then, shall we continue?" he asked with a smirk. "i mean if you want, don't you think the boys will walk in looking for us soon?" she said. "well if they do they get a free porn video live i guess." he said with a giggle.

the two continued doing their activities when all of the sudden they heard the door bust open. "YO MAL WHAT THE FUCKKK" "DAMN BIG BOY MATTIA FINALLY GOT IN!!!" "NO BABIES ALLOWED BRO I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE ENDS UP PREGNANT."

"chillax virgins get out so we can change and leave." mattia said trying to hold back his embarrassment. "see tia, what did i tell you bum." mal said with a laugh as they proceeded to change back to their original clothing.

on the car ride home, the boys couldn't stop talking about the two fucking in the bedroom. "i thought mal wanted kai this whole time." ale said shocked.

"all of you shut the fuck up and drop me off." mal said.

they finally arrived at mal's destination and she got out the car and gave mattia a small kiss then waved the boys goodbye.

"what a crazy day"

authors note

hey bitchesss😋✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 hope y'all liked dis dumb ass one i wrote instead of doing my chemistry hw. hope y'all liked it thotties. gn