2

Haebin POV

"Mommm!!!"I entered the house while screaming excitedly.

"Ooo my Haebin is homeee!!" My mom scream back and hug me.

"Lets eat dinner, shall we?"my mom said."I cooked your favourite food".

While eating dinner peacefully, we talked about many things. We talk about life,work,crack a joke and so on.

"Dont you have a boyfriend Haebin, you are all grown up so you should have one"mom suddenly ask.

"Meh...I'm not interest plus I'm too busy to find someone. Maybe I will start my love life at the age 30"I reply.

"Nooo...you will be to old at that time, how about I introduce you to my-

Suddenly my phone ringing interupting what my mom want to say just now. My mom nodded as an approval.

"Hello,this is detective Park speaking"I answer.

"Detective Park, I sincerely apologize for bothering you but can you came to the alley beside xxxx building. There is a murder case, so I need your help to investigate" detective Jung on the other line said.

"Haiih....okay, I'll be there in a minutes" I sigh and sadly look at my mom.

"Thank you"he said before ended the call.

"I'm sorry mom, I will make it up fir you next time".I said while quickly grabbing my jacket.

"Its okay...my daughter is busy saving the country.Just go and do a good job, fighting!" Mom said waving.

I wave back before entering my car."Letssss gooo!!!!"I said to hype myself up.

30 minutes later~

I have already arrived at the crime scene, but I cant find Detective Jung.

"Haishh...where are you Jung Hoseok"I mutter under my breath.

'Wow this place is really dark and scary,it's good if you want to kill people without anyones knowing'.I though while nodding.

I walk near the crime scene to greet the police in charge.

"Good to see you Detective Park. Detective Jung will be a little late so he asked you to examine the crime scene first". He said

I facepalm myself.Geez....

"Alright, show me the way then"

He nodded and bring me to the crime scene.

"Geez....the murderer really have a nerve to kill people and ruin my perfect night"I said sarcasticly. Whatever, lets get started!" I said.

While examine the crime scene my eyes suddenly.......