16

Haebin POV

Today was very fun with Sora. Everything went well.

I suddenly remember what she said..

"That guy Jung Hoseok is very cute. I like him"

Ughhh.....that freak Jung Hoseok. Why did I promised him.

No no no, Haebin, you have to do this for Sora. Yeah, for my bestie. And I will no longer feel guilty towards Hoseok, right?

Timeskip / at Hoseok office

When I arrived at his office he seem very sleepy.

Pfft, this mf is crazy in love with my friend.

Suddenly he snapped.

"Oo hey, I was waiting for you. Now, give it to me" he said.

"No so fast bro, I have something before that."

He frowned." What is it this time?"

"Geez, you make me feel guilty. Whatever, I want you to save this number first." I said giving him Yeonjun's number.

his face went blank

"Just call this number if something happened to me" I said looking at him.

"Whose number is this?"

"Someone who will take care of me, someone I love......actually.....it was Yeonjun's number" I said the last part almost whispering.

"Huh, wha-

"Whatever, this is Sora's number and you should go home sleepyhead. Gudluck!" I quickly exited his office to avoid any question.

"Yasssss!!!" I heard him.

I smile.

Time skip / at home

"Yeonjun-nie Im home" I said.

"Go wash up and I will make you hot chocolate" he said.

I nodded.

After done, I decided to wear some oversized hoodie and some underwear. I was very lazy to wear a pants.

I went to the living room only to be greet by the side of my cute boyfriend with a cup of hot choco in his hand. I just shrug the thought of him staring at my exposed leg a liitle bit too much.

"Lets cuddle and watch some movie, my princess"

I love it when he called me that.

"Yaaaaa" I jumped onto his embrace.

When we were watching movie, suddenly I feel Yeonjun caressing my thigh. He started to kiss my neck, surely leaving purple mark there.

He push me onto the sofa and hovered over me. He started to kiss and touch all over my body.

"Aaaa..y-yeonjun-aaa...mm" I moan his name.

I cant stop spitting some unintelligent words from my mouth.

Then he stop to look into my eyes.

"Damn, you make me go crazy. You make me want to wreck you so bad, everyday........
everytime I see you, I had to hold back myself." He said digging his face into my neck.

His words send shiver down my spines

"S-stop talking and kiss me" I aid with a flushed face.

He smirked.

He kiss me again passionately. Soon, the kiss become more heat and rougher. Then, it turn into a make out session with him between my leg.(they did not do it guys, just the position) Ugh....Im going numb

Suddenly.....

"Dear, mom is here!!! I heard you rejected the boy Hos-

Mom accidently walked into us, making out.

"AaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaa"we all screamed.

Oh shoot