22

Hoseok POV

Haebin was shaking really bad. Something must have happened to Yeonjun. I know Haebin for having an unstable emotion. But this time, she's not even budge or fall. Maybe she wanted to keep the profesionalisme.

I take the phone from her hand.

"Hello this is Detective Jung Hoseok speaking"

Then the doctor started to explain Yeonjun's condition to me.

"Thank you, we will come right away" I end the call.

I looked at Haebin who was already staring at me. Her eyes.....the eyes that I love to stared long times ago.....it held millions emotions in it.

"Go to him" she said.

"What!! No, I'm not leaving you here. He was going to kill you!!" I said unsatisfied.

That Hwang Jaewoo just smirked at us. Luckily, we brought many police for safety so he wont harm us in this situation.

"Just go. You have to trust me because I trust you take care of Yeonjun" she said.

I nodded. I rushed to the car and drove to the hospital.

"I must call Yeonjun" Then I quickly dialed his number.

He picked up the call.

"Yeonj-

"Hyung, help me. I'm dissapearing" he said on the other line.

I panicked.

"So I guess you dont know but you are kinda dying right now. Somebody trying to kill you so I'm on my my to the hospital for your operation" I explain.

Silent.

"Is Haebin with you right now" he asked.

"No why?"

"Can you grant my last wish?"

"Duhh, what do you mean by 'last' and sure. What is it?"

"I will be at the hospital rooftop before dissapearing, please dont tell Haebin. I will leave my phone there with a message for her. So can you come and take my phone when I'm gone?" His last wish make me feel sad.

I always feel lonely until they came. Sora make me feel love, Haebin is like my little sister while Yeonjun is my little brother. They are my family.

"And then you want to give it to Haebin"

"Yes"

"Anything for you bro"

"Brooooo, hahaha. Thanks for everything Hoseok hyung"

End call.

When I arrived at the hospital I rushed to the doctor.

"Excuse me, I'm Choi Yeonjun's guardian"

Then I sign the operation form and said.
"Please do your best doctor"

"I will, dont worry" the doctor said before entering the operation room.

Now, I started to worry about Haebin.

Yeonjun POV

I should go to the rooftop now, I dont know when will I dissapeared.

I take a last look at the house. Our picture smiling brightly were hanging neatly on the wall. The bedroom, the living room............all of it create the most beautiful memories I've ever had in my life.

I hope to see you one last time but.........
all I can say for now is goodbye.