10

Yeonjun POV

"You should go to sleep, how about taking a day off tomorrow? " I said while patting her back

She nodded.

She try to walk to her room, but failed as she suddenly fall. Luckily I caught her on time.

"Aigoo....what makes my girl this weak" I said and carry her bridal style to the bedroom.

She blush. I swear she look so cute.

I tug her to bed gently and kiss her forehead." Goodnight".

Haebin POV

He kiss my forehead and said goodnight. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!

Ughhh.....I cant think of anything so lets just sleep.

Morning~

I woke up late because I take the day off. Finally I can spend my time with that boy.

Why am I so happy. Did I like him.

"Goodmorning Yeonjun" I said.

"Goodmorning" he said smiling.

"Can we talk?"he ask.

I nodded.

"Why are you crying? Who did that to you? Im ready to beat his ass off!" He said boldly.

I chuckle." I met someone, I really hate him. He is a drug dealer but he cause and accident six years ago. The victim is me and a boy. He said the boy must be dead by now because he was injured badly compared to me" I said, I feel really sad thinking about the boy. Why?

He nodded his head.

"Actually I want to tell you something"he said.

"What is it?"

"I have remember what happen to me. It was the night when I save you. I was a victim of hit and run accident. That night, you remind me of the girl got hitted by the same car before me." he said.

I frozed.

"A girl got hitted before you?" I ask.

He nodded."It was six years ago and I was trying to save her at that time".

It cant be........"c-can you s-show me your school u-uniform?"

Im shaking.

"Sure" he said and show me his uniform.

I gasp.....he was the boy......I feel so relieved and happy.

I hug him tightly while crying."Finally, I found you. I'm glad you still alive"

He was blank for a while......."oh, so you are the girl?!?!?"

I nodded with tears.

He hug me back." Its okay, I'm glad I meet you too"

We pull away.

"Yeonjun, can you make yourself unseen and let me see the real you at the hospital?"

He nodded.

"Dont worry, I will save you. Choi Yeonjun"