6

When I was in a deep thought, I suddenly remembered the boy word...

"There is one more proof at the crime scene"

"Hoseok stop the car!!!" I yell.

Without realizing it, I accidently called his name informally and grab his hand on a steering wheel.

He smile at me like an idiot.

I blush."mm...Im sorry, what I wanted to said is lets go the crime scene"

"Anything for you young lady"he said like a gentleman while smirking.

I mentaly curse my self.

At the crime scene~

"Where is it?" I said.

"What are you searching for?" Detective Jung ask.

"It was near the rubbish bin. If you can't find it, just dig the soil a little bit. I saw that Kim Yeji girl purposely left it there as a proof"

Ooo yes. The boy said I have to dig the soil a little bit.

"Oh my gosh, Detective Park you dont have to do tha-

"I found it!!!!" I exclaim happily.

Hoseok POV

"I found it!!!" She exclaim happily.

Her smile melt my heart.

"Im proud of you, now lets get you clean girl"I said grabbing her arm.

I swear I saw her blushing.

'Cute' I mutter.

Timeskip/ The investigation~

It has been three hours of investigation but none of the suspect have admit it.

"Ugh....this is so tiring,how about investigating the six of them at the same time"I suggest.

"Sure thing" she said.

Haebin POV

"Sooo,girls......neither one of you want to cooperate with us. We dont have another choice but to play rough" I said boldly.

"Park Yuna!! It was you right? You were Kim Yeji favourite victim. So you decided to kill her because you cant stand it anymore right. Other than that, the folding knife were belong to you too. Just admit it already". Hoseok state with a very stern tone.

Then she look very scared.

I smirk at hoseok and mouth him a 'goodjob'.

"It wasn't me!" She said tense.

"What are you talking about. It was abviously you!" The other girl said with her b*tch face.

"Care to explain, why you are not the killer Ms.Park" I said.

"That evening,Yeji was beating me. Suddenly, she got a call from someone. She looked so pissed. It seem like the person wanted to meet her that night. And the person she was calling was........Hyena"she said and pointing at the girl name Hyena.

"Hahahahah, did you just accused me of murdering my own bestfriend, that is so funny of you" she laugh sarcasticly.

"But you and Yeji was not in a good term either. You hate her because she stole your boyfriend right?" The other girl said.

"Oooo yes I almost forgot about that, you hate him with all of your heart. You even threatened to kill her!!" The other one said.

They all gasped.

"Then tell me, where is the proof. That night, I was attending my extra class like always". She said

I smile."Here,I found it at the crime scene. Yeji probably left it on purposed right?"
I show the kitten shape keychain that was belong to her.

"Oo I also contact your extra class taecher and she said you were absent that night. It clearly make your alibi gone" I said.

She had tears in her eyes."Yes...it's me.I killed her" she admit.

Later, Detective Jung call the police to take her away.

"Haishh, our work is done!!" I said then do a High-five with Detective Jung.

Timeskip~

"Finally I can go home. Wow.....it was really secluded at night.Wait, where is my car?"

I suddenly remember that I parked my car at the other side of the road."Aishhhh....whatever Im too lazy to even argue with myself".

When I was crossing the road, I hear a sound of a car speeding. Then, the incident of six years ago come into my mind.
My body froze and I cant do anything but to close my eyes. Waiting for the impact to come.

Suddenly, i felt a pair of arms hugging and pulling me to the side of the road.

When I open my eyes, my heart stop...

That boy, he saved me

"Are you okay?"